Favorite video: Rain or Bedtime Story (directed by Mark Romanek)

geert

Favorite video: Rain or Bedtime Story (directed by Mark Romanek)  

42 members voted

1. 1. Favorite video: Rain or Bedtime Story (directed by Mark Romanek)

• Rain
    • Bedtime Story

Bedtime Story. It's not even close. She looks fantastic in Rain, but BTS is such an incredible song that's so unlike anything else she's ever done, and the visuals in the video...I mean she has like 4 different looks in the space of 3 minutes, plus all the symbolism, the twin-thing she does with the mirrors, the cool skeleton chair, the f@#ked up rearrangement of her face at the end...all Rain has in comparison is a great hairstyle, beautiful (color enhanced) eyes, and some Japanese dudes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bedtime Story. It's not even close. She looks fantastic in Rain, but BTS is such an incredible song that's so unlike anything else she's ever done, and the visuals in the video...I mean she has like 4 different looks in the space of 3 minutes, plus all the symbolism, the twin-thing she does with the mirrors, the cool skeleton chair, the f@#ked up rearrangement of her face at the end...all Rain has in comparison is a great hairstyle, beautiful (color enhanced) eyes, and some Japanese dudes.

Agreed :)

PS: She had done the twin-act in This Used to Be My Playground too. :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk