What would you like to ask Madonna?

WopaelWopael

Maybe because the only important Italian-spoken market is Italy itself? Let's be honest, Spain and Latinamerican countries are biggest markets which explains why so many Italian singers have recorded most of their hits in Spanish. I don't like to put a language over another only because I'm a language teacher myself and it's stupid to do it, but what Madonna does is business. It's possible she has considered the idea before but changed her mind later because of timing or other unknown reasons.

The best thing of all is that Madonna has toured Italy many times since the 80s, visiting cities such as Turin, Florence, Rome, Milan, and Udine. Furthermore, she's been on Italian TV to promote her records as well giving interviews and even performing songs. That's it. Madonna loves your country and you should be proud of it.

She said Rome was her favourite city. The only time she didn't tour was for the Re-invention tour.. She's been in every main city including visiting Sicily and Sardinia.... She doesn't speak Italian but she's pretty much surrounded by Italians...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/25/2018 at 11:17 AM, Liam said:

My guess Madonna would respond to such invasive and ridiculous questions very much like this:  anigif_sub-buzz-9475-1506538654-3.gif?do

Madonna was unknown at the time and for several years after making the film.  She hated the outcome of this film.  She tried to stop the film from being released several years later.  It wouldn't have seen the light of day (a release) if it wasn't for Madonna's rise to fame.

I think it's far more invasive to make videos of and post private family pictures of a stranger you don't really know.

1: Why do you think the grills look good?

2: Why is Guy Oseary still your manager?

3: Why did you pull the American Life video?

4: Why do you perform outdoor shows when you hate the rain?

5: Why the plastic surgery?

6: Why censor your show in Singapore?

7: Why do you waste time with extra-curricular activities instead of promoting your music and art which is what you are famous for in the first place?

8: Why won't you loan your Frida Kahlo and Tamara de Lempicka paintings to galleries so the rest of us can see them?

9: Of all people, why associate with the Fat Jew?

10: Can I have some money?

What is your proudest moment during your entire career?

Without saying the word 'regret', is there a moment in your career you'd like to do over? And if so, what is it?

Besides music and film, you've ventured into skin care, fitness, clothing...what do you want to do next?

Out of all your singles, which ones do you honestly think deserved to be a #1 hit? (#Justice4LivingForLove)

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

Why didn't you include LDLHA in RHT dvd?

Why didn't you include American life original video in Celebration?

What happened to Hold Tight with the drums in RHT?

So true. What a shame they didn't take the opportunity to include LDLHA on the DVD. The "only thing" (there are many more) I miss is a longuer version of HeartBreakCity with that bridge and a climax precisely! 24b6jgw.jpg

2 hours ago, blondebombshell said:

I would tell her i finally understand i always have but now i really do. But its really sad that when your a woman that people (not her fans) at a certain age. They stop playing your music on the radio. And its really sad. that you don't get praise for being such a courageous & talented woman  while your alive instead of waiting til your dead. And make sure she knows  we all love her now and always will. I hope she continues staying around as long as she can. Also this is also true with some men(prince for one when he was alive they didn't treat him so good)IMO. Its really unfair. And i'm so glad that she has the strength to continue on and not worry what people think.  there will never be another madonna. hope this comes out right.

This! :Madonna036:

"Hey Madonna, would you consider making the mutltitracks of your songs from each album and era available to aid the creativity of producers/remixes who want to learn each layer of these tracks, and to discourage the illegal trade market that exists among collectors?"