Express Yourself vs. Vogue

geert

49 members voted

1. 1. Express Yourself vs. Vogue

• Express Yourself
    • Vogue

Can't vote and won't vote either. The 2 of them along with Like a Prayer remain as THE Madonna songs.

Nope they are Burning Up Lucky Star and Vogue and several others. They are remain some of the best songs ever created (and interpreted) by anyone (any art ist pop art ist singer pop singer) if not even the best songs ever (by from anyone) especially Burning Up and Lucky Star.....which i consider (to be) the best two songs ever (created) i think they are so i believe them to be so i believe they are so 

Nope they are Burning Up Lucky Star and Vogue and several others. They are remain some of the best songs ever created (and interpreted) by anyone (any art ist pop art ist singer pop singer) if not even the best songs ever (by from anyone) especially Burning Up and Lucky Star.....which i consider (to be) the best two songs ever (created) i think they are so i believe them to be so i believe they are so

This post tripped me out. But I do enjoy me som BU. I disagree though haha

This post tripped me out. But I do enjoy me som BU. I disagree though haha

You can disagree it s your right.....music (like art in general) is a matter of taste anyway anyhow anyho.....

but i m right.....

there are no better songs (ever created) than Burning Up and Lucky Star on a lot of levels.....which i m not going to mention here

meaning that

Burning Up and Lucky Star are the (two) best songs ever (by any artist from any artist in the history of all music)

• 5 months later...

I just can't seem to make a choice. It depends on the mood I'm in. One moment I need to be vogueing in front of a mirror, the other moment I really need to express myself. Posing and expressing yourself are essential in life and both need attitude. I also can never choose between Justify My Love, Rescue Me and Erotica, in my opinion the perfect trifecta.