Beautiful Stranger - Fanmade Album Idea for the upcoming 20th anniversary

Ulisaax640

FB_IMG_1523400439101.jpg.a04419fd31380fd1f9edf895b2a217f6.jpg

(The BS Sessions)

FB_IMG_1523400449277.thumb.jpg.a2b6362fe254d84db602dd4f4c154fc8.jpg

The Time Stood Still Ruff (4-3-18)

I want to make an Album containing some of madonnas songs from the ray of light era and the music era (Including 2 songs from the soundtrack - The Next Best Thing. The Album will be Named Beautiful Stranger

Am i allowed to make it and rework on the tracks? What am i allowed to do here?? 

Tracklist

1 Beautiful Stranger

2 Liquid Love

3 Run

4 Like A Flower

5 Revenge

6 Angel Passing Through My Room

7 American Pie

8 Time Stood Still

9 Gone Gone Gone

10 La Petite Jeune Fille

11 Bonus - My Sore Style

You know that "La Petite Jeune Fille" is just "Little Star" under a totally different assumed demo track.  Also, "My Sore Style" is simply a demo without any lyrics or vocals which Madonna has nothing to do with. Both came out of the Music sessions.

Also, you can do whatever you like. Those tracks are all over the internet, including Youtube. 

37 minutes ago, Liam said:

You know that "La Petite Jeune Fille" is just "Little Star" under a totally different assumed demo track.  Also, "My Sore Style" is simply a demo without any lyrics or vocals which Madonna has nothing to do with. Both came out of the Music sessions.

Also, you can do whatever you like. Those tracks are all over the internet, including Youtube. 

They're not allowed to be uploaded to these forums as stated by Fighter in the media forum rules,but he's fully allowed to keep it to himself for his music collection.

20 hours ago, thegr8forever said:

They're not allowed to be uploaded to these forums as stated by Fighter in the media forum rules,but he's fully allowed to keep it to himself for his music collection.

I never said he should upload them here. Just said, he can do whatever he wants as those files are all over the internet.  

On 4/8/2018 at 10:41 PM, Liam said:

La petite jeune fille is an updated version of little girl. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...