Survival

Predict Beautiful Game's Peak!

Peak? you mean in the charts? Lets be real she’ll be lucky if she charts. Id rather expect the worst and then be surprised if things go better than expected. Hopefully the fandom will do the same and not have a collective meltdown once she “flops”..... honest talk. Lets enjoy the music and the content she gives us. Amything else is a plus.

I have no faith in the charts anymore especially as a great song like Ghosttown flops everywhere and should have been a number 1 - every song in the charts now is someone featuring someone ### so boring the charts now :(((

as long as the music/videos are good it doesnt matter - she will never sell like Adele or Taylor Swift(Both overrated) imo

7 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I have no faith in the charts anymore especially as a great song like Ghosttown flops everywhere and should have been a number 1 - every song in the charts now is someone featuring someone ### so boring the charts now :(((

as long as the music/videos are good it doesnt matter - she will never sell like Adele or Taylor Swift(Both overrated) imo

Completely agree Ghosttown one of the best tracks for many years with a great video got completely ignored whilst everyone got excited about BIM,   I don't get it.

5 hours ago, The Ghost said:

Completely agree Ghosttown one of the best tracks for many years with a great video got completely ignored whilst everyone got excited about BIM,   I don't get it.

cos BIM is much more left field for Madonna than Ghosttown lol but both were solid single choices. 

I no longer care about the peak as streaming has ruined the chart system. Buying the record speaks volumes no pun intended. It has a memory in it or at least for me and buying the record shows your support and that it holds something dear to you. Anyone can stream a song over and over.