New Upload on Madge's YT: Get Together

MadgeSlave

A great add!  I always felt this song was a new and more sophisticated version of "Everybody" and "Holiday".  I love how they took her promo performance and added the effects for the video.  It also reminds me of a updated version of "Everybody".   

2 hours ago, madenis said:

This version was already on her channel. I don't understand why it was uploaded again in a similar quality

Look again, they are two different versions.  Both are fantastic, but the European is in much poor quality than the one posted today.

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Look again, they are two different versions.  Both are fantastic, but the European is in much poor quality than the one posted today.

2 hours ago, Fighter said:

These uploads dont really deserve our attention.... the european one looks and sounds awful. 

So true, I bet Madge's team doesn't even care about the video quality... they're just uploading her videography onto her YT channel. Celebration is the worst video I've seen so far, and it's more recent from these 2.

Never understood why this version exists. It just looks like the graphics for the first video were unfinished, it's so lifeless and unfinished. The "European" version is way better. Did they change it just for the Celebration DVD? 

Just now, anaglyphx said:

Never understood why this version exists. It just looks like the graphics for the first video were unfinished, it's so lifeless and unfinished. The "European" version is way better. Did they change it just for the Celebration DVD? 

I believe so as the version used in the DVD is the Alternate version, which is what is being uploaded recently. 

13 hours ago, MadgeSlave said:

The two videos are completely different tho, lol. This one has a completely different structure.

11 hours ago, Liam said:

I know there are 2 versions of this song 

The "non european" version was already uploaded on her channel (in 2009 I guess) and had reached more than 2.300.000 views. The quality was quite the same. So I can't see the point of deleting it to upload it again.

I honestly don't care.  All this fretting over what is uploaded and not uploaded, etc. is meaningless and doesn't change anything.  I have every video in decent quality on my hard drive and on DVD's.  No one but the fans care about it.  For the casual or non-fan, the essential videos/songs can be found, and again many could care less if they found it on the Madonna channel, Warner Channel or some fan's channel.  Not like they are going to go looking for obscure videos like "Get Together" or "The Look of Love"  or the remix videos. 

6 hours ago, Liam said:

I honestly don't care.  All this fretting over what is uploaded and not uploaded, etc. is meaningless and doesn't change anything.  I have every video in decent quality on my hard drive and on DVD's.  No one but the fans care about it.  For the casual or non-fan, the essential videos/songs can be found, and again many could care less if they found it on the Madonna channel, Warner Channel or some fan's channel.  Not like they are going to go looking for obscure videos like "Get Together" or "The Look of Love"  or the remix videos. 

Yes, but let's remind ourselves that this is about Madonna, an artist/brand that the public sees not only as the Queen of Pop but also as the Queen of Music Videos. So to have her own MTV Youtube channel in such a bad state is just unprofessional and wrong.