Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

its just an instagram. she probably found the image somewhere and didn't realise it was touched up. why are people obsessing over this now? :oi:

well at least I'm not obessing I just say a fact which that photo is badly photoshopped and whoever do that they changed her from cheeks line to jaw line and even lips' shape  then one person :lol:  keep denying the fact that's all.

And You're so right she probably found the image at somewhere internet which someone photoshop badly. I mean you guys remember? she even did post someone elase's photo because she think that it is herself and then people pointed out that's not her then she delete it. LOL

8 hours ago, stefo said:

Honestly at this point these twins posts are soooo boring

I actually enjoy it.  It's so cool to see her share her personal life from time to time.  Without it, we'd have a void of nothing.  I guess if it bothered me that much; I wouldn't pay much mind to it.  She's like anyone else using Instagram. She shares pieces of her life.  Her children are her life.  Who would have thought, a woman over 30 years ago, who admitted life was all about "me, me, me" would be the mom she is, She's come a long way?

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic