RQ: did you do it full lyrics

Fabiolous

[Verse 1]Tick tick tock, Mo is on the jockI did her in the limo as we went around the blockSucked the mole on her hip, licked the lipstick off her lipShe got real excited, yo she started to flipShe says 'Dre baby 'Dre baby ohI said just relax, yo chill MoWe made a right turn onto Central Park WestOne hand gripped the car, the other on her breast[Chorus 1]Did you do it? Ya know I did it[x3]I let the seat recline and I hit itDid you do it? I said I did it[x3]But I backed out quick because I thought I split it[Chorus 2]Waiting for you, just waitingWaiting for youWaiting for you, just waitingWaiting for you[Verse 2]Uh, Ho's in the front for the 1990'sWalking around showing off their hiniesWigglin' they're jiggling they are swinging and flinging9-7-0 Yo Ho, your phone's ringingYou get a call from your John, you meet him at the mot'He's chilling in a pamper and a fur coatYour head starts spinning, you drunk too much gin inYour jaw starts grinning, and this is the beginningOf a night of an average HoIt ain't all about working on the streets no moreHere's another episode of dropping off a loadPeter was on the beater, I was about to explodeI couldn't hold back (so whadja do)I took her to my place (yo, did she sit on your face)She was so good just like uh, Campbell's soupI won't try to front so here's the rude scoopI dipped it and I stripped it and I ripped it like beforeI had her screaming, nope no diddily, nope no moreI can't stop once I get startedBut yo honey, uh, get them legs parted[Chorus 2][Chorus 1][Verse 3]They come with the rough stuff, boy we hit it, split it, and forgit itIn the same order as ya hear, boy I'm not fronting (me not front)Don't ask what, me tell ya the truth, you understand me eye?The iron eye can get busy, you know what I'm saying?Clean up me rifle, clean up me rifleClean up me rifle, me elephant rifleClean up me rifle, you clean up me rifleClean up me rifle, elephant rifleI flipped her from the top of my head, enough saidI'm the brother with the short short dreadsA couple different styles, a couple different 'frosJust some that my souls about some girls I knowI gotta hit it hard because I go for the gustoAnd I cover up the moans by turnin' up my stereo[Chorus 1][bridge]You didn't do it, he didn't do itI made her go[Outro]Waiting for you, just waitingWaiting for you

Found this:Tell meWe're gonna do it after we finish?Ya whazzupWe're gonna do it after we finish?Tick tick tock, Mo is on the jockI did her in the limo as we went around the blockSucked the mole on her hipLicked the lipstick off her lipShe got real excited, yo she started to flipShe says 'Dre baby 'Dre baby ohI said just relax, yo chill MoWe made a right turn onto Central Park WestOne hand gripped the car, the other on her breastDid you do it? Ya know I did itDid you do it? Ya know I did itDid you do it? Ya know I did itI let the seat recline and I hit itDid you do it? I said I did itDid you do it? I said I did itDid you do it? I said I did itBut I backed out quick because I thought I split itWaiting for you, just waitingWaiting for youWaiting for you, just waitingWaiting for youUh Ho's in the front for the 1990'sWalkin' around showing off their hiniesWigglin' they're jigglin' they're swingin' and flingin'9-7-0 Yo Ho, your phone's ringin'You get a call from your John, you meet him at the mot'He's chillin' in a pamper and a fur coatYour head starts spinnin', you drunk too much gin inYour jaw starts grinnin', and this is the beginnin'Of a night of an average HoIt ain't all about working on the streets no moreHere's another episode of dropping off a loadPeter was on the beater, I was about to explodeI couldn't hold back (so whadya do)I took her to my place (Yo did she sit on your face)She was so good just like uh, Campbell's soupI won't try to front so here's the rude scoopI dipped it and I stripped it and I ripped it like beforeI had her screamin', nope no diddily, nope no moreI can't stop once I get startedBut yo honey, uh get them legs partedWaiting for you, just waitingWaiting for youWaiting for you, just waitingWaiting for youDid you do it? Ya know I did itDid you do it? Ya know I did itDid you do it? Ya know I did itI let the seat recline and I hit itDid you do it? Ya know I did itDid you do it? Ya know I did itDid you do it? Ya know I did itBut I backed out quick because I thought I split itThey come with the rough stuff, boy we hit it, split it and forget itIn the same order as ya hear, boy I'm not frontin' (me not front)Don't ask what, me tell ya the truth, you understand me eyeThe iron eye can get busy, you know what I'm sayingClean up me rifle, clean up me rifleClean up me rifle, me elephant rifleClean up me rifle, you clean up me rifleClean up me rifle, elephant rifleI flipped her from the top of my head, enough saidI'm the brother with the short short dreadsA couple different styles, a couple different 'frosJust some that my souls about some girls I knowI gotta hit it hard because I go for the gustoAnd I cover up the moans by turnin' up my stereoDid you do it? Ya know I did itDid you do it? Ya know I did itDid you do it? Ya know I did itI let the seat recline and I hit itDid you do it? Yo, ya know I did itDid you do it? I said I did itDid you do it? YoI backed out quick because I thought I split itYou didn't do itHe didn't do itI made her goWaiting for you, just waiting(Man she's been waiting)Waiting for you(Yeah she can keep on waiting)Waiting for you, just waiting(She's been waiting and you have not hit it)Waiting for youWaiting for you, just waitingWaiting for you

Thank you, Dazedmadonna,

it sounds quite plausible!

Except... hm... does "You could print this mix?" make any sense? Could you actually PRINT a mix? :stare:

Yes! Printing a mix means saving it. For example track's prints (Main/Instr/Pella/TV) are given out to DJs and Radios.

Ex. of printing a track: 

Nice you bring this song to discussion, since I'm translating M's songs into Spanish and there are a couple of lines I can't figure out. I hope you can help me:

· He’s chillin’ in a pamper and a fur coat (Like, is he ACTUALLY wearing a pamper?)

· They come with the rough stuff, boy we hit it, split it and forget it (I assume hit it, split it and forget it is when you have a one-night stand and you never call this person, but what does "They come with the rough stuff" mean?)

· I flipped her from the top of my head, enough said (I suppose they're having a sexual intercourse, being her on top of him, and they change that position Am I right or is my mind too filthy?)

Just some that my souls about some girls I know (No fracking idea)