Madonna Infinity
SecretProject

World Pride NYC 2019

I know i'llprobably be attacked by tons of fans for saying this but it was a nice little show but from now on you can clearly see that the Madonna who litterally owns the stage is a thing from the past. Maybe it's age or the butt implant or the lack of sports/cardio but i found she was lacking energy and the few little times she was doing a few dancing steps it felt like she had a hard time dancing. Her legendary stage presence and her charisma seems to be kinda gone... i thought at Eurovision is was meant to be "low energy" on purpose and that worked really well but now i see something is definitely gone. Now crucify me i'm ready lol 😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I know i'llprobably be attacked by tons of fans for saying this but it was a nice little show but from now on you can clearly see that the Madonna who litterally owns the stage is a thing from the past. Maybe it's age or the butt implant or the lack of sports/cardio but i found she was lacking energy and the few little times she was doing a few dancing steps it felt like she had a hard time dancing. Her legendary stage presence and her charisma seems to be kinda gone... i thought at Eurovision is was meant to be "low energy" on purpose and that worked really well but now i see something is definitely gone. Now crucify me i'm ready lol 😂😂😂

I get your points, kinda feel it’s her lack of regular exercise. She seems outta shape all the time

and my grips are that same old lacquered stiff hair style it’s dated and aging. 

Hair sonething like Reinvention tour would be hotter sexier or Crave Video 

Jascka likes this

18 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Nobody is going to crucify you because it's obvious, the way she's moving now is identical to old people who start having joint stiffening issues. She can move, but when it's time to bend knees, arms, etc she gets very stiff. It helped that she did coreo her whole life but in the end it's just genetics and age... 

MDNA Tour was the last time she was her true former dancing self. I remember being shocked in 2015 when I saw a clip of Bitch I'm Madonna on Rebel Heart Tour and she couldn't even bend her knee properly. 

But oh well, it's normal. It's mostly age and worn out joints. She's still extremely fit for her age, it's impressive.

It' s an opinion but I would like to see you doing the same in your 60s. And by the way the charisma is still there. Only the naysayers can say it is not.

Glad she nailed it - looks like a great performance.

However - these aren't "live" vocals. It's an overdub (necessary for frenetic dancing - but still).

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

I partly agree with you. I am sorry, even though I am aware that by saying this it will generate a swarm of hostile comments and I will be even more disliked. Limited movements due to normal age-related degeneration are absolutely normal, you can't go against the laws of nature ... And it is also right and sacrosanct not to give up the pleasures of life forever, like food ... But fuck, after 4 years away from the scene, in which she could enjoy life eating whatever she wanted, she could do at least a bit of healthy diet to get back in shape before returning to the stage with the next tour....

Another small note: someone please tell her that with those braids she used on several performances (not on this, thank God) and interviews, she looks like a silly idiot child, and that eye patch at every performance starts to be a bit annoying too ...
Instead, a complete change of look , as it could be if he chose to wear a dark wig, would be really appreciated. 

Jascka and into the erotico like this

Well I, for one, salute the heroes, nay, saints, whom without any shred of information about her health and the recommendations of her doctors dare to speak truth to power and tell her to lose weight and work out more.

She looks like she is in great shape. I thought her legs looked amazing. Why is it that people expect Madonna to always do back flips and contort? When she isnt sweating her arse off some of y'all are not satisfied.  What she presents in a performance is more than plenty for any of us to be happy with.

Grow up.