Madonna Infinity
Fighter

Madame X - Pre-Order Links

Also received an email this afternoon, apologizing and refunding the shipping charge as requested, and telling me they need to check with their "warehouse partner" so they can update me with an ETA. Pretty incompetent, but more than I expected to receive at this point. Fingers crossed for delivery in the next two weeks...

1 hour ago, Humanfly said:

Why did you get the shipping charge refunded?

I requested a refund for shipping due to general incompetence and still not receiving my item more almost two weeks after the original expected ship date. I’m still without an estimated window for dispatch, which is ridiculous.

Basically, for them wasting my time.

rayoflight_20 likes this

6 hours ago, allanillusion said:

I requested a refund for shipping due to general incompetence and still not receiving my item more almost two weeks after the original expected ship date. I’m still without an estimated window for dispatch, which is ridiculous.

Basically, for them wasting my time.

I actually just emailed them today to request the same and ask for an expected date - let’s see what they come up with 🙄

2 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

I actually just emailed them today to request the same and ask for an expected date - let’s see what they come up with 🙄

Good luck. They finally answered after my second email.

cjfinley likes this

2 hours ago, Humanfly said:

I wish they would at least combine my shipping cause I paid like 8 dollars x 9 orders 

They seriously should. I suggest you ask, because this long wait and lack of communication is more than unacceptable. Did you order from one site or multiple?

They were all orders from shop.madonna.con 

9 minutes ago, allanillusion said:

They seriously should. I suggest you ask, because this long wait and lack of communication is more than unacceptable. Did you order from one site or multiple?

allanillusion likes this

1 hour ago, Humanfly said:

They were all orders from shop.madonna.con 

I think it would be pretty simple for them to refund half if not all of the shipping.

Received another update via email. The “warehouse partner” does not have the inventory yet to ship out the shirts and are waiting for an ETA. I don’t really know what to say at this point. I do appreciate being updated at the very least.

Has anyone received their items from the UK Madonna store damaged due to them putting it in shotty non-protective packaging? 

I received my cassette deluxe tapes on Friday and the plastic cases were both cracked and damaged upon receiving them - to make matters worse I am still waiting on other items to be shipped from the Madonna UK store including the clear vinyl bundle and Medellin Music Video Tshirt. 

I finally received my clear vinyl from the official store yesterday. I also bought today the only copy of the rainbow vinyl at fnac in my city. I freaked out when I saw it.

14 hours ago, rayoflight_20 said:

Has anyone received their items from the UK Madonna store damaged due to them putting it in shotty non-protective packaging? 

I received my cassette deluxe tapes on Friday and the plastic cases were both cracked and damaged upon receiving them - to make matters worse I am still waiting on other items to be shipped from the Madonna UK store including the clear vinyl bundle and Medellin Music Video Tshirt. 

gessh. that's horrible. you would think for there outrageous prices they would pack the merchandise better. This reminds me when I bought a rebel heart pillow when I got it the font on the pillow was backwards it was all messed up.

rayoflight_20 likes this

7 hours ago, rebelheart29 said:

gessh. that's horrible. you would think for there outrageous prices they would pack the merchandise better. This reminds me when I bought a rebel heart pillow when I got it the font on the pillow was backwards it was all messed up.

It's really upset me because her AU store had very limited stuff I could order - in addition the postage takes 10-15 days to get here unless you pay extra for express shipping. I have emailed BisMerch but i'll probably have to wait a week for them to reply to my emails. 

13 hours ago, rayoflight_20 said:

It's really upset me because her AU store had very limited stuff I could order - in addition the postage takes 10-15 days to get here unless you pay extra for express shipping. I have emailed BisMerch but i'll probably have to wait a week for them to reply to my emails. 

it's ridiculous how long stuff takes to ship out on her site since the shipping is so expensive too.