Madonna Infinity

image.png.61bab078a343297756b189bfcd8ebe33.png

A great show references a lot of drag ball cultures, AIDS hysteria, the plight of trans sex workers, homophobia, voguing and boosts a kick ass soundtrack. Season 2 begins in June and will be referencing Madonna and her hit single "Vogue." Any fans of the show? Discuss here!

Season 2 promo

I liked the first episode of season 2.

The references to Vogue, how much they mention Madonna and the fact that there is actually a Blond Ambition Tour dancer there made it very special. However, I don't like that Elektra is Blanca's rival again, it feels redundant and I fear Ryan Murphy will turn Pose into the plot disaster that Glee was with this sort of twists.

13 minutes ago, G House said:

I liked the first episode of season 2.

The references to Vogue, how much they mention Madonna and the fact that there is actually a Blond Ambition Tour dancer there made it very special. However, I don't like that Elektra is Blanca's rival again, it feels redundant and I fear Ryan Murphy will turn Pose into the plot disaster that Glee was with this sort of twists.

POSE is very much the new Glee--in a way, so I share your concerns!  

RM shows typically go crap after 3 seasons.  

AHS has had some rebounds though--Apocalypse was awesome.   

I heard this interesting observation on Tom and Lorenzo's Pop Style Opinion Fest podcast. I've not seen any of season 2 yet, but they claim there really isn't a plot to either the second season of Pose or Big Little Lies. I have to say, I'm not a big fan of shows spinning their wheels. If you don't have an overarching theme to a season beyond "spend some more time with these characters", why even make it?