Madonna Infinity
diesel6888

An Audience with Madonna + Graham Norton Show

So It would seem there are two Graham Norton Shows!? I have just watched this weeks episode of his show and he has announced his guests for next weeks show. As already mentioned she will be appearing on his show with his other guests (this is normally filmed on Thursday evenings) Yet Madonna.com have announced on the 13th of June An Audience with Madonna hosted by Graham Norton on the 13th. So I can only assume this is a totally different gig with just her, anybody know if this is going to be broadcast on the BBC or is it purely for fans? 11ugt36.png

Do you think that M asked to have the whole standard show to herself like she did in 2012 (aside from W.E crew), Johnathon Ross 2015 and Parkinson 2005 but they said no? Graham may have offered to do this as a compromise for a live stream event...? Maybe the Madonna only chat show days are over.

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't filmed and broadcast at some point as it's great promo. They did something like that for Adele's last album - there was a one hour special on BBC with Norton and her.

I think it's two different events - Madonna will be holding an exclusive one-off event hosted by Graham Norton for her fans in London on 13th June at Alexandra Palace Theatre to celebrate the release of her brand new album, MADAME X andcthe Graham Norton Show will have director Danny Boyle and Sir Ian McKallen, also Lily James and Himesh Patel and  as guests plus Cheryl Cole performing her latest single. Madonna will also join. 

On the registering to win tickets my email had the Graham Norton Show page and later on an audience with M.