Madonna Infinity
Sign in to follow this  
MonsieurX

Madonna.com Order Fulfillment

It's a lazy money racket. I got all my stuff from fnac and I am in Canada. I expect to get my Madonna.com order by September lol

And same as you, says unfulfilled. They gladly took my money though lol

Just now, rlittler81 said:

I ordered the clear vinyl on Thursday evening and it was delivered today.

Really? I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything about it being shipped .. disappointing, to say the least.

I got this mail:

Hi Enrico,

Regarding your order number xxxxxx placed on 03/05/2019

Sadly, due to circumstances beyond our control, stock has been held up at customs and we have not been able to deliver your record for today's release date.

It is now expected to arrive in our warehouse next week, at which point, we will ensure it's shipped immediately.

We're really sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause, but, in the meantime we are pleased to provide you a digital version of the album to enjoy whilst you wait.

Fighter likes this

12 minutes ago, Cameron L. Mitchell said:

Really? I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything about it being shipped .. disappointing, to say the least.

I got an email on Friday morning saying it was shipped and it arrived today. Unusually fast for madonna.com

I ordered my vinyl/CD/T-shirt bundle back in April as well and nothing yet. I’m assuming it’s the T-shirts that are slowing things down?

2 hours ago, Joseebus said:

I ordered my vinyl/CD/T-shirt bundle back in April as well and nothing yet. I’m assuming it’s the T-shirts that are slowing things down?

I believe yes..I ordered t-shirt bundle with the CD, Medellin t shirt and the cassette with the eyepatch..And I have not heard anything from her UK store yet.

I just called the 1800 number. They are still awaiting the shipments of the Rainbow Vinyl + The LGBT Flag. They stated my clear vinyl shipped and to allow 5 to 9 days.

Sign in to follow this