Incredible Vs. Best Friend

Headless.Headphones

30 members voted

1. 1. Fav?

• Incredible
    • Best Friend

Wow I did not see this coming.  :03:

Incredible is such a hightlight of the album lol and I said it here before how did they come to this? It might be the biggest clusterfuck of a song (literally of all time) but it's so fun. I wasn't expecting the hate and the love for a throwaway bonus but had 2nd coming mashed up with Heartbeat.  :heart:

I hope anyone voting on the side of BF aren't also into Spanish Lesson - that is something to cringe on, i'm so confused right now lol.

Lol actually i must be the only person on the planet who doesn't think Spanish Lesson is a complete disaster. Again, not a personal fave, but i don't dislike it either. Put it this way: it's not in my top 10 dislikes.

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk

Lol actually i must be the only person on the planet who doesn't think Spanish Lesson is a complete disaster. Again, not a personal fave, but i don't dislike it either. Put it this way: it's not in my top 10 dislikes.

But just think on the tour she decided it would make the cut. Something Spanish could have had Who's That Girl or To Have and Not to Hold?

But just think on the tour she decided it would make the cut. Something Spanish could have had Who's That Girl or To Have and Not to Hold?

I'd rather Spanish Lesson over Who's That Girl TBH

To Have And Not To Hold? I love that song a lot, but I honestly don't think there would have been any chance of her performing that over Spanish Lesson on S&S tour. Nothing seems impossible now though aftrr TOAC, so who knows what she might do in the future?

For me this is really a hard pick. I don't love any of these two, but also I don't think that they're terrible. 

:thinker:  Let me think... although Hard Candy is not my favorite album I can enjoy it a lot, 'cause is silly and fun, is good as background music. It has some songs that I consider terrible (4 Minutes, Miles Away or Spanish Lesson), and some others that I really love (Heartbeat, Devil or Voices), the rest I think is very enjoyable, and then there's Incredible, wich I found somewhat interesting.

MDNA was this little mess, but it has some more interesting songs. Best Friend is not at the same level of that songs, but has this obscure production, plus that awesome live version.

So I think I choose Best Friend.

Had to go with Incredible on this one...........Best Friend is such a random oddity in a bad way, defiantly should've been left off IMO, it sounds so clunky and underproduced. The tour version is a major improvement. Incredible is just silly, but at least it sounds complete.

I always thought BF sounded so imcomplete it's weird.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like Best Friend at all...it's the only song on MDNA that does absolutely nothing for me, and I actually find the music slightly irritating. Incredible isn't one of my favorites but it's not bad, so that's my pick.

I find Best Friend extremely irritating - sounds like a track stuck in the demo stage and it bothers me so much that I couldnt even add it to my spotify library just in case it came on during a shuffle.lol.

That said, Incredible has come on while on shuffle and its really grown on me.  Her vocals take me back alittle to her 80's style.  Its fun but way too long for no good reason.

A

• 4 months later...