RebelMe

Kylie Minogue Kylie Minogue - (KM15 on the way)

"Golden"

Singles

#1 - Dancing

#2 - Stop Me From Falling 

-  Stop Me From Falling (Feat. Gente de Zona) 

#3  - Golden

#4  - A Lifetime to Repair

#5 - Music’s Too Sad Without You 

#6 (To be confirmed)

Promo Single - Raining Glitter

Music Videos:

#1 - Dancing

#2 - Stop Me From Falling:

#3 - Golden

#4 - A Lifetime To Repair (Lyric Video)

#5 - Music's Too Sad Without You (Edit)

Golden Sessions 

New York City (Revealed by Kylie Minogue herself on the Build Series Show in NYC [26/04/18], at the end of the show, and sang it in full at the Bowery Ballroom, NYC [25/06/18] )

New York City (Live) available using a Shazam code on the "Golden Limited Edition" Cassette/ her official Youtube channel. 

The Making of Golden

https://youtu.be/MKhJ7wnJlJY 

Movies Soundtracks 

Halal Daddy

Music's Too Sad Without You (feat. Jack Savoretti) 

Swinging Safari Soundtrack

Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep

Sigala - Brighter Days

KM 15 Is already being planed!

She wants to keep the momentum going by getting back in the studio immediately. The initial plan is to go back to her pop-dance roots.

DJ Sigala said:

She loves it and has asked me if I can write some more music for her next record.

Hey guys, there are any new rumors about the new album of Kylie? 

Well... The only thing I know is she has recently signed to BMG (????), which means her new album will be released by Sony Music. There's a big hiatus about news of hers. The last one was her talking again to Martinez after he got divorced of Halle Berry.

By the way, it's not KM13, but KM14: as Kylie herself pointed, Kylie Christmas was her 13th studio album. And on those strange images with triangles and paintings of her, that were posted by her on IG by the end of  2016 (and then uploaded onto the layout of her official site) some interpretations about it (like the total number of lines and their positions) show like something "new K14", or some similar.

There a fanpage of hers in Portuguese that made a report about what I'm saying. if someone reads this language, ok. If it's not the case, Google Translator should help:

http://www.kylie.com.br/teorias-sobre-sobre-as-imagens-misteriosas-postadas-por-kylie/

(Btw, I absolutely adore how her Brazilian pages are more comprehensive about her work than the English-speaking ones. But, in terms of downloading, the apparently now-inactive Xposed Latinoamerica wins of everything else.)

By the way, it's not KM13, but KM14: as Kylie herself pointed, Kylie Christmas was her 13th studio album. And on those strange images with triangles and paintings of her, that were posted by her on IG by the end of  2016 (and then uploaded onto the layout of her official site) some interpretations about it (like the total number of lines and their positions) show like something "new K14", or some similar.

There a fanpage of hers in Portuguese that made a report about what I'm saying. if someone reads this language, ok. If it's not the case, Google Translator should help:

http://www.kylie.com.br/teorias-sobre-sobre-as-imagens-misteriosas-postadas-por-kylie/

(Btw, I absolutely adore how her Brazilian pages are more comprehensive about her work than the English-speaking ones. But, in terms of downloading, the apparently now-inactive Xposed Latinoamerica wins of everything else.)

I thought the Kylie Christmas was just a Christmas Album, that is interesting.   :scary:

I saw this report a wile ago about the theories, Kylie.com.br is a good page of hers, and the only one that I can't truly know stuff about her career and rumors. I hope BMG/Sony do a better job than RocNation, even liking KMO, the singles choices was awful. 

@@muscleguy35 she have such a good heart, I don't know why some M fans dislike her and her work.

She's so talented, the truly princess of pop.  :luv:

Most M fans have a scorn on K due to 2 facts basically:

1) She was never a phenomenon in USA;

2) She never has written or produced most of her catalogue.

Why? Are they good reasons to despise her? I don't think so.

Anyway, some visceral, quite fascist, brainwashed fans are used to accuse K of being a M copycat since the very first time of her career as a musician. Even some haters (both M haters and pop haters in general) support this assumption.

I don't want to start a fight here (it's the least I want!), but this time is over for comparisons. Now, as M says, "let's forget about time and dance our lives away". Even when (most a reason for some M fans hating K) Miss Minogue failed to be an UB in Australia (as if she had the obligation to be one).

I remember an article somewhere that said Kylie represented the light force of gay sexuality, whereas Madonna was the darker side and I completely agree. Kylie is the bubbly and fun side, the one that is carefree. Madonna is the serious aspect, the one committed to provoking and making change. Obviously, these categories aren't completely strict as we do see some crossover now and again, but I do think this is an accurate statement. I love both of these incredible women for these reasons.

I remember an article somewhere that said Kylie represented the light force of gay sexuality, whereas Madonna was the darker side and I completely agree. Kylie is the bubbly and fun side, the one that is carefree. Madonna is the serious aspect, the one committed to provoking and making change. Obviously, these categories aren't completely strict as we do see some crossover now and again, but I do think this is an accurate statement. I love both of these incredible women for these reasons.

100% agree!!! By the way I adore your photo with this excellent excerpt from" What Do I Have To Do?".

I became a Kylie fan the same year I became a M one. Kylie conquered me not exactly with CGYOOMH, but with Live in Sydney and its Confide in Me performance. But I became a Kylie stan for sure by the announcement of Aphrodite Les Folies Tour. So I went deeper into Kylie's catalogue, and, what a delicious thing! I am so proud of stanning both. And by the way there were some pages (I don't know what ones since I don't rememeber them) which posted something like "after marriage with Guy Ritchie - who is a true homophobic - Madonna went less gay-friendly, what made some of her gay fans get their eyes to Kylie instead". Reading infamous Christopher Ciccone's book (I'm not ashamed to say I have it and it's so funny to be read), someone could second that assumption...  :smile:

Thank God Ritchie became an ended chapter in M's life... More than Penn... :kissy:  (lol)

I truly believe that Kylie and M are two opposites that we can't live without, as you guys said. Both are so talented, even though Kylie did not write most of her songs all through the years, the feeling that she puts in all of her catalogue, is phenomenal. The "Kylie touch" that her tracks have (in general) make the music unique.

When M is a serious, strong and more reflexive part, Kylie is the fun part, the light feeling that we need too. So, because of that, all M fans should appreciate her work, instead of hating her. Kylie is all about sharing love, happiness and good vibrations.

@@MisterFabian I can't wait too. I'm sure that BMG will be better for her than RocNation.

I adore little K and can't wait for the new album. I disliked KMO a lot, and i think that was the 1st time in her whole career. I really hope the new album is way better. I'd love something more experimental like X, but most probably she'll end up doing the same generic dance music - kind of Aphrodite - she always does. IMO the thing about K is she's been comfortable for a loooooong time in a kind of music that fits her, and i don't get why she doesn't take more risks more often... Even indie K from the 90s was way more interesting... Impossible Princess is such a diamond...

Anyway, she'll always be the real princess to me, and i really hope M and her end up working together someday. They'd make the ultimate pop duo song, like the best ever.

I adore little K and can't wait for the new album. I disliked KMO a lot, and i think that was the 1st time in her whole career. I really hope the new album is way better. I'd love something more experimental like X, but most probably she'll end up doing the same generic dance music - kind of Aphrodite - she always does. IMO the thing about K is she's been comfortable for a loooooong time in a kind of music that fits her, and i don't get why she doesn't take more risks more often... Even indie K from the 90s was way more interesting... Impossible Princess is such a diamond...

Anyway, she'll always be the real princess to me, and i really hope M and her end up working together someday. They'd make the ultimate pop duo song, like the best ever.

Someone met her recently and Kylie apparently said that "everyone wants another Impossible Princess" so fingers crossed!

As for a Kylie + Madonna duet, I'm not entirely sure how it would, especially now that they both seem to be in different directions. If a collaboration was going to happen, I would have loved for it to be around 2005, when they were both doing pop/dance music.

Someone met her recently and Kylie apparently said that "everyone wants another Impossible Princess" so fingers crossed!

As for a Kylie + Madonna duet, I'm not entirely sure how it would, especially now that they both seem to be in different directions. If a collaboration was going to happen, I would have loved for it to be around 2005, when they were both doing pop/dance music.

She has nothing else to lose so that would be a perfect move of hers. Another authoral album is all we die-hard fans have been desiring for years and now it's time for her to focus on us. She doesn't have to bother with charts and whatsoever since big hit radios will still ignore her as much as they do with M. So it's better thinking in quality than in more-of-the-same.

And of course we don't want another Aphrodite Les Folies Tour, but neither a sort of half-baked Kiss Me Once Tour. We need a hybrid between those two. Something we all can pay and enjoy at same time. And, of course, with Confide in Me on the setlist one more time. And Your Disco Needs You. I can totally live with a rest of CGYOOMH, Spinning Around, LAFS or OANLT, but please Kylie don't scrap those two first songs I mentioned. I want to die after watching her performing those two next of me, is it asking too much?

@@heartcore @@ArthurBadin she said at the beginning of the year that the new album would be a catchy "pop dance music", so I don't know about Impossible Princess for the KM14. Her aura this era is so positive, happy and extroverted, and for IP this is not a good match, but hopefully for K15, maybe?

@@heartcore @@ArthurBadin she said at the beginning of the year that the new album would be a catchy "pop dance music", so I don't know about Impossible Princess for the KM14. Her aura this era is so positive, happy and extroverted, and for IP this is not a good match, but hopefully for K15, maybe?

I think she's likely to be doing introspective lyrics with dance pop production, kind of what she did with the Kylie & Garibay EP.

I think she's likely to be doing introspective lyrics with dance pop production, kind of what she did with the Kylie & Garibay EP.

Yes! That would be amazing!

yay!!! so good to see this many km fans here. I became aware of her in the cgyoomh explosion back in the day but I truly became a fan in 2005 when my australian friend sent me over the Light Years CD. Blew me away. Can't wait for K14!! And sooo wish she would come back to Buenos Aires

yay!!! so good to see this many km fans here. I became aware of her in the cgyoomh explosion back in the day but I truly became a fan in 2005 when my australian friend sent me over the Light Years CD. Blew me away. Can't wait for K14!! And sooo wish she would come back to Buenos Aires

You are welcome @@Unruhe ! And I feel a little envy for you Argentinian fans of Miss Minogue cause your dedication to her is beyond amazing. Besides Argentina gets a lot of material that's not released here in Brazil (such as the Showgirl Homecoming Live CD), in your country there are more new printings for her catalogue (my Showgirl GH DVD, for instance, is an Argentinian copy).

Wish she brought XTour to Rio too instead of bringing only to Sao Paulo for Brazil. Don't know what happened. Such a shame.

You are welcome @@Unruhe ! And I feel a little envy for you Argentinian fans of Miss Minogue cause your dedication to her is beyond amazing. Besides Argentina gets a lot of material that's not released here in Brazil (such as the Showgirl Homecoming Live CD), in your country there are more new printings for her catalogue (my Showgirl GH DVD, for instance, is an Argentinian copy).

Wish she brought XTour to Rio too instead of bringing only to Sao Paulo for Brazil. Don't know what happened. Such a shame.

Ooo she skipped Rio?? That was weird!! Well you have the Beach to compensate and her covering a song named Copacabana! Lol. What did she do in X Tour there in Brazil? She did Besame Mucho here!

Ooo she skipped Rio?? That was weird!! Well you have the Beach to compensate and her covering a song named Copacabana! Lol. What did she do in X Tour there in Brazil? She did Besame Mucho here!

EDIT: mentioning you @@Unruhe in the case you haven't seen it already: She did The One and Come Into My World in Sao Paulo as fans' requests and included BTDYK as well. By the way she skipped several songs, such as Flower, I Believe in You and Ruffle my Feathers. She performed in a very small arena actually.