RebelMe

Kylie Minogue Kylie Minogue - (KM15 on the way)

Refreshing to hear positives here compared to SayHey. The song is great, if not a bit of a grower at first, but the video is sublime. The symbolic dancing with death, Sophie Muller has been behind some of my favorite videos over the past 30 years. Kylie looks fantastic. There are plenty of moments when she's in the baby doll dress with the guitar and I'd swear it was an outtake from WDIHTD or What Kind of Fool.

This makes me nervous to ask how they are reacting to it on SayHey... is it that bad?

I love the song it's different yet sooo Kyliesque ! I love how it's upbeat but there's a touch of nostalgia in it. I love how her voice sounds, the guitar and fingersnap.

As for the video, she is stunning. Love her outfit and it's cool to see her dance and I love the way she does it, like it's natural and fun. Can't wait to discover more of Golden. love the visual (single and album cover) of hat era so far.

I loved KMO even if it wasn't my favortie body of work, it had it's moment. But Golden seems to be waaay better than that and I'm glad. Anyways i'm not the complaining type of fan, I just take what I get and almost always find something to enjoy about a project.

This makes me nervous to ask how they are reacting to it on SayHey... is it that bad?

A lot seem to like it, but there is a bunch that are complaining that the video isn’t as, forgive the pun, wow as they wanted. It’s unpolished, random, and they don’t see the symbolism of the video as an extension of the song. So basically, the same group are complaining that it isn’t as good as Into The Blue and that it doesn’t meet their expectations in any way.

It’s here!

I really love the Music video. For me this is the good example for great music video make a song better. I mean make a song perfect. I was not into music itself when I heard at first. To be honest, I thought that this is mediocre boring dance song, but it totally changed when I saw this music video.

most people says that this song and music video is about "joyful dance" but for me this music video is about Nostalgia. This music video makes me feel little bit sad and little bit blue. (not a bad way)

I'm not sure why... but I think that it evoke some nostalgia for me. it makes me thinking about my past...I really don't know why.. lol  It feels almost like when I heard madonna's "rebel heart avicii demo version"

Well anyway this is the best Kylie song and music video for me now.

Great job Kylie.

:heart:

When do we get remixes?

I’ve been hearing some of the mixes should be ready by next week. Who knows if they’ll just drop them or if they’ll wait a while before they’re out.

I’ve been hearing some of the mixes should be ready by next week. Who knows if they’ll just drop them or if they’ll wait a while before they’re out.

Barry has done one 

The Initial Talk remix of Dancing is pure 80's fire :hearteyes:

Agreed. I’ve been a big fan of their Bang Bang video for quite a while now, so when I saw that name I had big expectations. They didn’t disappoint. It reminds me of a college station that played 12†mixes on Saturday nights when I was a kid. It’s a great length for this mix, but I’d die for an extended version as well.