Fighter

What are you Watching right now?

He seems such a nice person and has respect for everyone i believe he impersonates. I thought the interviewer was rude to him.

he's so cute there's something about him. That is very vulnerable also like monroe. I wish i could find the rest of the interview i think another voice i love him doing is Judy Garland & Bette Davis. 

On 1/3/2019 at 4:39 AM, blondebombshell said:

He seems such a nice person and has respect for everyone i believe he impersonates. I thought the interviewer was rude to him.

he's so cute there's something about him. That is very vulnerable also like monroe. I wish i could find the rest of the interview i think another voice i love him doing is Judy Garland & Bette Davis. 

I totally agree. He is The BEST Marilyn Moroe impersonater to me.

Oh my gosh i love the song jimmy james sings of madonna's live to tell. jimmy doesn't dress up like her just sings like her.  2:19 

Edited if you watch all of the video.  Jimmy mentions politics and asks how many people are for Clinton and they all clap. Then before coming out to do sing madonna's song. he said i think there should be a woman for president. And he wants madonna. 

recorded 1992. i didn't know it was that old. 

8 hours ago, professormouse said:

Additional Remix by someone called William Orbit ! 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_in_Vogue

Banjee Realness!

You should check out the album by Malcolm McLaren & The Bootzilla Orchestra. It's called Waltz Darling. Not only does it feature Deep In Vogue and Waltz Darling, but also the tracks Something's Jumpin' In Your Shirt, Call A Wave and I Like You In Velvet. The album is from 1989, so it sounds a bit dated, yet I find it tremendously entertaining. I'd be very happy if I were to find the remixes of Call A Wave in a good quality, two of which were done by William Orbit.

Oh, and while we're talking Malcolm McLaren, you should check out Madam Butterfly as well, it's wonderful!

7 hours ago, Fontainebleau said:

Banjee Realness!

You should check out the album by Malcolm McLaren & The Bootzilla Orchestra. It's called Waltz Darling. Not only does it feature Deep In Vogue and Waltz Darling, but also the tracks Something's Jumpin' In Your Shirt, Call A Wave and I Like You In Velvet. The album is from 1989, so it sounds a bit dated, yet I find it tremendously entertaining. I'd be very happy if I were to find the remixes of Call A Wave in a good quality, two of which were done by William Orbit.

Oh, and while we're talking Malcolm McLaren, you should check out Madam Butterfly as well, it's wonderful!

U mean like this....

Someone just 'friended' me on FB and I was posting a few 'videos' & remixes.
Paris Is Burning....'is the movie'.....I said !
It was shown on Scottish TV and I wrote an article for a teeny magazine that flopped.
I think I was one of the few who actually saw the whole thing.
'Homophobia in The Music Industry' is why MM said his Vogue record wasn't THAT Huge.