Should Veni Vidi Vici have had a 3rd verse?`

Midnight Shift

Should Madonna have had a 3rd solo verse after Nas, referencing songs from Rebel Heart to make it a full reflection on her career to this point? I wrote this - and posted it on ATRL, so don't accuse me of copying because that's me, haha - as something I imagine it to be.

I turned it Inside Out, and taught the Devil how to Pray,Lived in a Ghosttown, and so Iconic I became,Moved to a new City, but I wasn't Joan of Arc,Until you up and left, I lit a candle in the dark,I became a Bitch, and I told it like it was,Never accepted me, or any of my Scars,Went to a Body Shop, and met a new Messiah,We had the Best Night, and his love lifted me higher,He drank my Holy Water, and let it Wash All Over Me,He told me Hold on Tight, and addressed me as the Queen,I picked up my crown, created freedom for my artI finally lived for love, in my Graffitied, Rebel Heart

What do you think? 

copy kitty. you didn't write this, someone creative did it on ATRL.

I turned it Inside Out, and taught the Devil how to Pray,Lived in a Ghosttown, and so Iconic I became,Moved to a new City, but I wasn't Joan of Arc,Until you up and left, I lit a candle in the dark,I became a Bitch, and I told it like it was,Never accepted me, or any of my Scars,Went to a Body Shop, and met a new Messiah,We had the Best Night, and his love lifted me higher,He drank my Holy Water, and let it Wash All Over Me,He told me Hold on Tight, and addressed me as the Queen,I picked up my crown, created freedom for my artI finally lived for love, in my Graffitied, Rebel Heart

tztzt joking ;) luv it

NAS totally ruined song. i could live with his long part where he raps (even i do not see why should we listing about his marriage on madonna retrospective song), but his constant cutting in just makes me angry :( uh oh ah yea  and shit like that. total crap ruins song.

could not agree more.  same with iconic.

Should Madonna have had a 3rd solo verse after Nas, referencing songs from Rebel Heart to make it a full reflection on her career to this point? I wrote this - and posted it on ATRL, so don't accuse me of copying because that's me, haha - as something I imagine it to be.

What do you think? 

Whoever wrote this needs to also write an American Life-MDNA verse, he did a great job here  :hearteyes:

• 1 month later...