Angelman60

Borderline different extended

So if there is a different Edit on the It's That Girl Cassette of Borderline, does that mean, that Edit is the one used on the It's That Girl Video compilation or is it the one on The Immaculate Collection and Celebration DVD?

DJ Paul doesnt need to admit that he added an intro, because, well, he didnt. And neither did I

http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/11428-dl-madonna-borderline-us-remix-from-uk-12-less-rhodes-piano/

enjoy

DJPaulT added the album intro. Your rip is the normal US Remix. (BTW your turntable plays to fast.)

i need my ears fixed then, sounded the same to me

i just played 4 versions of borderline simultaneously, the pitch on my turntable matches so it cant be too fast. maybe your computer plays too fast lol

you're terrible Muriel!

Once and for all, there's no alternative US Remix of Borderline.

I think on DjPaulT's UK 12'' the "Glockenspiel intro" was to damaged for restoration. So he searched for a digital source. He could've used the US Remix intro from the German CD single or from Like A Virgin & Other Big Hits. But by mistake, or maybe he couldn't hear the difference, he used the intro from the CD album.
Questioned he denied that he tampered with it and let us believe it's a newfound alternative version.

If you look at the screenshot I posted earlier you can clearly see that the intro was added from a digital 44kHz source. The rest of the file is in 96kHz.

In the meantime his suspicious rip has disappeared from his site.