Angelman60

Borderline different extended

2 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Video Versions aren't "official versions" in my book, unless they've been committed to a music format as well. They also sound differently because of video format limitations, I believe the quality is lesser, in a way.

This. I generally don't count them. The only one I do count is the Human Nature (Video Version) and the Express Yourself (Video Remix).

11 hours ago, Angelman60 said:

Wasn't there 2 different instrumentals? I'm sure there was a small difference between TV track and dub or am I mistaking with another song 🤔

It might be Miles Away and not this track at all but the end of your statement is strangely familiar !
Aren't TV Tracks sort of official but not meant for the public ?

Video versions are definitely official versions! Madonna herself sees and approves all videos, and they're created and released by the record company. And these days they're available in digital, high quality formats.

11 hours ago, clkelley39 said:

Video versions are definitely official versions! Madonna herself sees and approves all videos, and they're created and released by the record company. And these days they're available in digital, high quality formats.

Aye !
But in a World of 'Video Remixes' & people who don't get what Mastering is...there's no harm in hearing They Are ! :pop: