Nov 5 - Koln, Germany - added
Nov 7 - Prague, Czech Republic
Nov 8 - Prague, Czech Repubic - added
Nov 10 - Berlin, Germany - SOLD OUT
Nov 11 - Berlin, Germany - added
Nov 14 - Stockholm, Sweden
Nov 16 - Herning, Denmark
Nov 19 - Turin, Italy - added
Nov 21 - Turin, Italy - SOLD OUT (3 minutes)
Nov 22 - Turin, Italy - added 
Nov 24 - Barcelona, Spain - SOLD OUT (1 hour)
Nov 25 - Barcelona, Spain - added
Nov 28 - Antwerp, Belgium
Nov 29 - Mannheim – SAP Arena - added
Dec 1 - London, UK - SOLD OUT
Dec 2 - London – O2 Arena - added
Dec 5 - Amsterdam, Holland - SOLD OUT
Dec 6 - Amsterdam, Holland - added
Dec 9 - Paris, France - SOLD OUT (5 minutes)
Dec 10 - Paris, France - added
Dec 12 - Zurich – Hallenstadion - added
Dec 14 - Manchester, UK
Dec 16 - Birmingham, UK
Dec 20 - Glasgow, Scotland - SOLD OUT

ASIA [13 dates]
DATE - CITY - VENUE - ON SALE [Just Added]

Feb. 04 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taipei Arena - SOLD OUT

Feb. 06 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taipei Arena SOLD OUT

Feb. 09 - Bangkok, Thailand - Impact Arena - SOLD OUT

Feb. 10 - Bangkok, Thailand - Impact Arena 
Feb. 13 - Tokyo, Japan - Saitama Arena SOLD OUT

Feb. 14 - Tokyo, Japan - Saitama Arena 
Feb. 17 - Hong Kong - Asia World Arena - SOLD OUT

Feb. 18 - Hong Kong - Asia World Arena SOLD OUT
Feb. 20 - Macau - Studio City Event Center - Details to follow
Feb. 21 - Macau - Studio City Event Center - Details to follow

Feb 24 - Manila, Philippines
Feb 25 - Manila, Philippines
Feb 28 - Singapore

NZ & AUSTRALIA [8 dates]
Mar 5 - Auckland, NZ
Mar 6 - Auckland, NZ
Mar 12 - Melbourne, Australia
Mar 13 - Melbourne, Australia
Mar 19 - Sydney, Australia
Mar 20 - Sydney, Australia
Mar 26 - Brisbane, Australia
Mar 27 - Brisbane, Australia

TOTAL: 82 dates

What is concert boom? 
http://www.crunchbase.com/organization/concertboom
Founded in 2011, ConcertBoom is a cash-positive tech startup that has grown to become one of the top three concert websites in the world, attracting more than 4 million music fans every month.

Taking advantage of its state-of–the-art core technology, ConcertBoom has developed the most comprehensive database of live entertainment events around the globe. From Bieber and Beyonce concerts and action-packed outdoor festivals to intimate shows at your favorite local music venues, our mission is to provide diverse entertainment options to each and every one of our customers.

But selling tickets isn't all we do – we’re passionate about learning our user’s interests and building a tight knit community of followers with music at the center of it all. With completely customized concert tracking options, similar artist recommendations, one-on-one artist interviews, and real-time updates on music industry news, we have the ability to connect our customers with the latest new music and emerging musicians and bands.

http://www.concertboom.com/
https://www.facebook.com/concertboom

Is concertboom.com a fake site ? Is concertboom.com legit and trustworthy ? http://www.scamadviser.com/is-concertbo ... -site.html

I'm not sure if this is anything to get excite about. Other ticket agencies reserve spaces on their websites for possible dates. Then again, it's possible she's already lining up her intenirary. For some events, you have to book a year in an advance.

Early this year the tour rumor began. The rumored tour name then was 'The Obsessions Tour'. http://madonnaunderground.com/MUreloaded/rumor-madonna-new-album-2014-new-tour-spring-2015/

What do you think the tour name will be? My guess is either 'The Rebel Tour' or 'The Freedom Tour'.

I can see it being called something based off "The Art For Freedom". I do like "Rebel Heart". Though with Madonna she tends to title her tours differently than from her album titles with the exception of "MDNA" and "Who's That Girl?".  I will say the one title that surprised me the most is "Drowned World" since it was something I didn't expect. Re-Invention was a bit of a surprise because early on in her career she shyed away from the label of "re-inventing" herself.  She always regarded it as "evolving".

After seeing MDNA in Hyde Park in London I sincerely hope she stays away from that place this time. It put me off wanting to go to a stadium show again. The birmingham show was approx 11000 area and I think the smallest capacity show of the tour. It was a whole other experience. You could hear a pin drop during LAV. Amazing.

After seeing MDNA in Hyde Park in London I sincerely hope she stays away from that place this time. It put me off wanting to go to a stadium show again. The birmingham show was approx 11000 area and I think the smallest capacity show of the tour. It was a whole other experience. You could hear a pin drop during LAV. Amazing.

Yeah, I loved going to the small venues where, wherever you're sitting was a really great seat. I honestly don't like to see the show on the floor. I like the side seats (preferably closer to the stage).

hyde park was a disaster i keep hearing that  :stare:

Same here. I have no desire to see her in a Stadium. The smaller the venue, the better.

Saw 1 MDNA show at Yankee Stadium. What horrible side seating! Couldn't even see the stage. Ridiculous to pay so much to see the show from the screen. But the seating at the Boardwalk Hall in AC was excellent.  

If she's not going to tour right after, she must do proper promotion for this album

When it comes to "proper promotion", what do you think that is?

Saw 1 MDNA show at Yankee Stadium. What horrible side seating! Couldn't even see the stage. Ridiculous to pay so much to see the show from the screen. But the seating at the Boardwalk Hall in AC was excellent.  

I agree.... there is no point going to a concert if you can't see her. I went to three different shows for RIT and while they were arenas, one of my seats were pretty far back and I couldn't see but a speck of her on the stage. Thank goodness I had two other shows that were much better seats. Anyway, I rather just not go at all if I can't see what's going on. That's why I love when artists I enjoy release their tour on DVD, you get to see so much more that you may have missed at the concert. Then again, there's nothing like a Live Madonna show. The energy is so high and fun.

And sorry, but I do not get those who leave to get a drink (take a piss, yeah if you really have to go... but I would wait), especially during the slower songs? WTF?? Madonna isn't cheap. Hell if I'm going to leave my seat for a drink, smoke or whatever just because she's performing a slower song. Besides, she puts just as much energy and performance in the slower songs as the fast ones. For instance, "Drowned World/Substitute For My Love" on Confessions was just perfect. She pretty much sat and sang the song. She sounded sooooo good singing that song for that tour.