The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

From MT forum:

Current rumors (no named source so cannot be quoted as spoiler) from Madonna´s "Rebel Heart Tour"

REHEARSALS SONGS:
Dress You Up
Into The Groove
Material Girl
Deeper and Deeper
Holiday
Justify My Love
Love Don't Live Here Anymore
La Isla Bonita (With "Spanish Eyes" chords)
Sorry
Who´s That Girl
True Blue
Cherish
Love Profusion
Don't Tell Me
Take A Bow
Music 
Iconic
Unapologetic Bitch
Living For Love
Ghosttown
Heartbreak City
Hold Tight
Inside Out
S.E.X
Holy Water
Devil Pray
Rebel Heart
Illuminati
Bitch I'm Madonna
Body Shop

- 30 songs rehearsal but only 25 will be in the final setlist (Between The Bars is an introduction for "Ghosttown")
- 5 sections (only Ethnical Latin section was rehearsal with Madonna dressed)
- Opening act is "Iconic" 
- Closing act is "Holiday" 
- "Living For Love" Will have amazing choreo mixed all the previous perfomances and new steps and open "Ethnical Latin Section"

More News later.......

^ Don't we all? 

Right now, all bets are off. It seems M has managed to tighten up security. No set list leaks by usually reliable sources (MTribe, DM, MRama). For the MDNA Tour, MRama revealed the first half of the set list in performance order 6 weeks before the tour started - and 3 weeks later, the full set list was revealed at MNation forum. It's already now 37 days till the Rebel Heart tour begins in Montreal on Sept 9th. For the Sticky & Sweet Tour, MTribe revealed the full set list 3 weeks before the tour started after having posted several teasers. But this  time around, all we have are teases from Madonna's IG or from people somehow involved in the production.

From MT forum:

Current rumors (no named source so cannot be quoted as spoiler) from Madonna´s "Rebel Heart Tour"

REHEARSALS SONGS:
Dress You Up
Into The Groove
Material Girl
Deeper and Deeper
Holiday
Justify My Love
Sorry
Who´s That Girl
True Blue
Cherish
Love Profusion
Don't Tell Me
Take A Bow
Music 
Iconic
Unapologetic Bitch
Living For Love
Ghosttown
Heartbreak City
Hold Tight
Inside Out
S.E.X
Holy Water
Devil Pray
Rebel Heart
Illuminati
Bitch I'm Madonna
Body Shop

- 30 songs rehearsal but only 25 will be in the final setlist (Between The Bars is an introduction for "Ghosttown")
- 5 sections (only Ethnical Latin section was rehearsal with Madonna dressed)
- Opening act is "Iconic" 
- Closing act is "Holiday" 
- "Living For Love" Will have amazing choreo mixed all the previous perfomances and new steps and open "Ethnical Latin Section"

More News later.......

This rumour is awesome (Love Profusion, Hold Tight, Rebel Heart, Love don't live here anymore, Justify my love, Deeper and Deeper and Inside Out  would make it sooo good, I mean REALLY REALLY GOOD!!) No Vogue and Like a virgin right? I think it's strange after her instagraming those titles at this point.

Finger crossed   :Madonna010:

From MT forum:

REHEARSALS SONGS:
Dress You Up
Into The Groove
Material Girl
Deeper and Deeper
Holiday
Justify My Love
Sorry
Who´s That Girl
True Blue
Cherish
Love Profusion
Don't Tell Me
Take A Bow
Music 
Iconic
Unapologetic Bitch
Living For Love
Ghosttown
Heartbreak City
Hold Tight
Inside Out
S.E.X
Holy Water
Devil Pray
Rebel Heart
Illuminati
Bitch I'm Madonna
Body Shop

No Vogue on the list?

I hope Inside Out and Illuminati will be performed. I am interested to see what she will do with Illuminati on stage. VVV should be on the setlist too.

Material Girl - It is possible. On Instagram there was a pic with glamorous dress that reminds of the one she wore in Material Girl video.
Sorry - Finally something else from COADF.
Don't Tell Me - Should be instead of Music.
Take A Bow - Latino section?

I think around 12 or 14 RH songs will be on the setlist.

A NEW SONG UNVEILED

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/Exclu--Un-nouvelle-chanson-devoilee-rien-que-pour-vous-_a568.html

We can confirm that the following song will be included for the Set-List of Rebel Heart Tour:

Deeper and Deeper

Are you ready to discover a new version of Deeper and Deeper on stage? 

A NEW SONG UNVEILED

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/Exclu--Un-nouvelle-chanson-devoilee-rien-que-pour-vous-_a568.html

We can confirm that the following song will be included for the Set-List of Rebel Heart Tour:

Deeper and Deeper

Yay I'll die and resurrect 10000 times when I'll hear it LIVE! T_T

A NEW SONG UNVEILED

Deeper and Deeper

She better perform it or I will sue.  :smokey: 

Watch Madonna live for free
Why settle on spending thousands of your hard-earned money for Madonna’s Rebel Heart concert next year when you can be among the first to catch the Queen of Pop conquer the stage again this October.

It will be an an all-expense paid trip for two in Las Vegas.

As a new and value packed treat to those who #ChooseBetter, Sun is giving away free Madonna Rebel Heart tickets and a trip to Las Vegas for two.

Sun gives subscribers the chance to watch Madonna's Rebel Heart this year in Las Vegas
You do not even have to wait for next year. You can be among the first to watch Madonna’s highly anticipated concert tour at the entertainment capital of the world on Oct. 24 this year!

“Everybody knows the Queen of Pop and to see the music icon perform live is truly a memorable experience. And as a treat to our subscribers who Choose Better, we will make this a more unforgettable moment as we fly them to Las Vegas for free and catch the spectacular concert earlier than the rest of us and enjoy the music of the Madonna live without having to spend thousands of pesos,†says Joel Lumanlan, Sun VP for Postpaid Marketing. 

“The concert is creating so much buzz on the music scene and we all know Madonna, she’s unpredictable on stage and her shows are always deemed to be a larger-than-life experience,†says MCA Music Inc. Frontline Marketing Manager Haze Romawac. “This is why it is really generous for Sun to come up with this promo to reward practical Filipinos who make intelligent choices with a once in a lifetime opportunity.â€

Madonna’s Rebel Heart Concert Tour marks the Queen of Pop’s return to a worldwide concert tour since 2012. With new songs from her album Rebel Heart, fans can now watch her perform new songs like “Living for Love†and “Ghosttown,†alongside her other hits from her large repertoire of songs live.

To join the promo, Sun subscribers just need to register for free on the award winning music app Spinnr by going to the promo registration page within the app or at www.spinnr.ph. Raffle entries can be earned by subscribing to Spinnr’s Live Package in-app or by texting LIVE to 4067. This gives Sun subscribers 30 days of all-day music access  with no added data charges for only 99 pesos. Sun subscribers can also earn more raffle entries by purchasing or gifting a Madonna song via Spinnr.

Three winners will be selected and each awarded with a free trip for two to Las Vegas for three days and two nights — complete with hotel accommodation, transportation expense, meal allowance and of course, concert tickets to Madonna’s Rebel Heart Concert at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas. Promo winners will then be notified by phone call and registered mail.

So what are you waiting for? Choose Better and start making your ultimate Madonna playlist! Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the Queen of Pop live in Las Vegas for free. Promo runs until Oct. 4. Promo is also open to Smart, Talk ‘N Text and PLDT subscribers.

Deeper and deeper is a beautiful song. I wish it was included as part of Disco section in Confession Tour. We already had the ballad style in RIT, so let's hope it would be at least up tempo version.

Agree, D&D should have been on CT. It was replaced with Erotica/You Thrill Me.

She should have performed D&D after Music, while wearing that white costume. After that, would be Erotica. La Isla Bonita was a mess.