The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Is anyone else surprised that neither Messiah nor Addicted have been discussed or rumored?

Messiah is by far (for me, at least) the best song on RH and I believe a real gem in general. I also felt the same way about Falling Free and we all know how that ended for the MDNA Tour :( 

Anthony Rue II ‘On the 2 TOURS that I was a dancer for MADONNA I and the rest of the Dancers were treated VERY WELL’
After the report by Radar Online about M’s dancers ‘on strike’ here a take by former dancer Anthony Rue II on it

…’A couple of people have sent me post about this “Madonna Not Paying her Dancers News†Here is my 2 cent on the matter. I personally don’t trust ANY NEWS SOURCE 100% with the way they like to switch up stories for their gain. On the 2 TOURS that I was a dancer for MADONNA I and the rest of the Dancers were treated VERY WELL . She is known to be a “Diva†But I saw it as a hard worker.. Never was I disrespected or treated like “Just a dancer†. I ate well, got massages weekly, hung out at celeb private parties, never missed my perduim, and when I would the mgmt would come find me to make sure I had it. Was paid ON TIME WEEKLY the entire time I worked for her. NEVER had to ask for my money. I could list so much more good things … …… Sorry I cant back a news story with NO NAMES of the dancers with these claims ….. I don’t know what these dancers are going thru so I can’t say if its real or not. But to see people pick a side without facts is scary. Someone could come on here tomorrow and say ohhh Ant killed someone because they had a sweater around their waist and i guess some of yall would really believe it’

Taken from Facebook

Tony Villanueva on the tour ‘I’d tell you the name of the song but there are some naughty words so I can’t
Madonna “Rebel Heart†rehearsal – Bed Time Stories…I thought I had 10 min for my sleeping beauty routine in the Quick Change last night. My Boss returned quicker than I had anticipated (clearly) but refused to wake me up even though we were prepping for a run thru◠I love her for that. I have a new favorite part of the show

All I can say is the “Girls†represent with Madonna‼‼‼ I’d tell you the name of the song but there are some naughty words so I can’t. (I wish I could tell you this number is so funnnnnnn!) Music really does bring the people together Sept 9th

Tony Villanueva – Facebook
Posted Image