The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

With all the respect, I think hypocrisy reigns among some fans . Everyone loves unpublished materials and try to give moral lesson here, look like children.

I believe that there would not be many forums , if they were not specifically to share rare files . I understand that moderators are scared due to recent events in prisons for sharing unpublished materials, but , judging people who share , and not so long ago, ALL , without exception, did the same thing .

That's my opinion , learn to respect . Not want to share , it's your decision, but do not censor people who love to share rare stuff.

i looooooove rare leaks, but not stuff like this. i love it when old demos, backdrops, b rolls leak, i just don't like it when something like a rehearsal of a tour that hasnt started or an album leaks

I have the Confessions Tour one and it's interesting to hear her talk and give some insights during it.

in another topic:

do you think we'll get an official video of this tour after it's done? where do you think it's gonna be filmed? or we're gonna have another documentary?

i was thinking about that today! i want a dvd like the s&s tour one (not the audio lol), filmed in a place with a fun crowd and the documentary as an extra. 

Love this post so much!

super_hero_tony Madonnas "Re-Invention" Tour 2004. An amazing guest from the last night in Portugal. She spent a lot of time creating an almost perfect replica of Madonna's opening costume (you know how hard it is to make a corset?) as I was looking at this photo it occurred to me that as much as I love my job there would be no costumes, no show no anything without someone who appreciates it. Something like "if a performer hits the perfect note in a theatre but there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?". If it wasn't for the loyalty and devotion of the audience we would be lost. You should give yourselves a hand for making all this possible for US... these are for you...!. Looking forward to seeing you in FIFTEEN DAYSâ‰â‰â™¥(PS, you can see Lisa in the background-her first real tour!)

Posted Image

So much respect for M and all the artists and the massive crew behind the show!

ariannephillips This @talibaan_sheik . He is one of the amazing dancers for @Madonna #rebelhearttour . I am inspired by him everyday . My costumes mean nothing without the artists who wear and inhabit them ,costumes are a straight line to "character " , we all work together along with lights, music, staging to create the show . The energy ,excitement , hard work and dedication by not only the performers on stage but the massive crew who put on the show in is a super human effort . Lifted by the commitment , artistry ,challenge and force of nature that is Madonna .
This is #rebelâ¤ï¸ #rebelhearttour #rebelheartfamily #rebelheartcostumes #stanley
Posted Image

I don't hink it is the question of when any files are being leaked. You can just choose to download it now, a few months later or 5 years down the road. People want something different. I for one would not get the chance to see the concert, because she never visited some part of the world anyway. So to have the concert files or rehearsal files are incredible.

As for the DVD or Blu Ray of the concert, perhaps it might be some new location such as Manila or Bangkok.

in another topic:do you think we'll get an official video of this tour after it's done? where do you think it's gonna be filmed? or we're gonna have another documentary?

If they film something it'll most likely be a show that has two dates with one being a safety so I would assume London maybe.I don't want Australia because she'll probably be so tired from it it won't look great even with a break between.

Awesome team!

ariannephillips best part of my job is the collaboration . 
Working with so many talented people .
The other half of costumes is hair and makeup, our partners in crime . No costume is complete without hair and makeup , we complete each other . Here we are at rehearsal last nite with rebel heart hair extrondinaires @andylecompte @robscheppy and returning for her 6th @madonna tour my costume BFF the fabulous #anniep #regardsfromrehearsal #rebel⤠#rebelhearttour #rebelheartfamily #rebelheartcostumes missing from this picture @lauramorgan999 @simon_says___ @visionaaron #michellewouldlovethis
Posted Image

i want the dvd filmed like the Blond Ambition DVD's wtih them filming over 2 shows as a saftey, they can film it near the start of the tour, halfway through and on the final date. i have a feeling the setlist might change during the tour like when she added Love Spent, i was so annoyed she added that after i saw her in Dublin. I would also love to see actual rehersal footage as a bonus feature, The MDNA DVD bonus features, or lack of should i say were dire

It is hard to believe that not even one site has some specific information. Only possible songs are mentioned (thanks to Madonna mostly).

The mentioned sections, costumes, themes on different forums could be be just rumors. In some way, it is exciting not to know anything and expecting a surprise.

i want the dvd filmed like the Blond Ambition DVD's wtih them filming over 2 shows as a saftey, they can film it near the start of the tour, halfway through and on the final date. i have a feeling the setlist might change during the tour like when she added Love Spent, i was so annoyed she added that after i saw her in Dublin. I would also love to see actual rehersal footage as a bonus feature, The MDNA DVD bonus features, or lack of should i say were dire

They have Blond Ambition ALL filmed by high quality cameras (cinema kind)..... the only problem seems to be the granting of image rights .