The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Frustrated+fans+find+tickets+Madonna+Edmonton+show/10874591/story.html

Frustrated fans can’t find tickets to Madonna’s Edmonton showWill she or won’t she announce a second show in Edmonton?Most tickets to Madonna’s Oct. 11 performance — her very first in Alberta — appeared to sell out in a matter of seconds on Monday morning. “High demand. No matches,†was the message on Ticketmaster almost immediately after the general sale began at 10 a.m. (Only several “platinum†seats, starting at $495 plus service charges, were still available at 1 p.m.)Some fans voiced their disappointment on Twitter.“Did ANYONE in #yeg get Madonna tix thru Ticketmaster?†tweeted Alison McMillan.“Oy. Searching for Madonna #yeg tix on Kijiji is a sad, sad activity,†tweeted Julie Rohr. “I really wish there was a way to stop scalpers. Ridiculous, every time.â€As of Monday morning, StubHub, a resale site, had as many as 889 tickets available to the pop icon’s show. The cheapest: $96.99 (US). The most expensive? $7,545.25 (US).There were at least three Madonna ticket presales last week — for fan club members, Northlands app users and Live Nation’s Facebook followers.After Edmonton, the next stop on her Rebel Heart tour isn’t until Oct. 14 in Vancouver, so she could squeeze in a second Rexall show. Rebel Heart, her 13th album, is out Tuesday.

That´s something I will never understand. Why are allowed to buy tickets to "non-fans" and then resell it more expensive to fans, being accepted by Live Nation.

I can understand something happens not to attend the concert and you can resell your ticket, but for pure business.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Frustrated+fans+find+tickets+Madonna+Edmonton+show/10874591/story.html

Frustrated fans can’t find tickets to Madonna’s Edmonton showWill she or won’t she announce a second show in Edmonton?Most tickets to Madonna’s Oct. 11 performance — her very first in Alberta — appeared to sell out in a matter of seconds on Monday morning. “High demand. No matches,†was the message on Ticketmaster almost immediately after the general sale began at 10 a.m. (Only several “platinum†seats, starting at $495 plus service charges, were still available at 1 p.m.)Some fans voiced their disappointment on Twitter.“Did ANYONE in #yeg get Madonna tix thru Ticketmaster?†tweeted Alison McMillan.“Oy. Searching for Madonna #yeg tix on Kijiji is a sad, sad activity,†tweeted Julie Rohr. “I really wish there was a way to stop scalpers. Ridiculous, every time.â€As of Monday morning, StubHub, a resale site, had as many as 889 tickets available to the pop icon’s show. The cheapest: $96.99 (US). The most expensive? $7,545.25 (US).There were at least three Madonna ticket presales last week — for fan club members, Northlands app users and Live Nation’s Facebook followers.After Edmonton, the next stop on her Rebel Heart tour isn’t until Oct. 14 in Vancouver, so she could squeeze in a second Rexall show. Rebel Heart, her 13th album, is out Tuesday.

I got the same problem with the shows in NYC and Brooklyn. Always received this message "High demand. No matches" or "We were unable to process your request". People are used to make fun about the "chaotic" tickets selling here in Brazil, but I didn't face this type of problem during her MDNA Tour stop here.  :lol:

I got the same problem with the shows in NYC and Brooklyn. Always received this message "High demand. No matches" or "We were unable to process your request". People are used to make fun about the "chaotic" tickets selling here in Brazil, but I didn't face this type of problem during her MDNA Tour stop here.  :lol:

Barclay I know was almost sold out on the first day of presale.

Tks for the information, but there are still many seats on Barclay; on Madison, I wasn't able to see the seat map on Ticketmaster to check.

So another question to USA fans: Madison or Barclay, which one is better?

After reading your post, I just went back to TM to check and you're right. There are many seats available.

Strange cos' when I bought my tickets on the day of presale, the map showed very limited seats available. 

After reading your post, I just went back to TM to check and you're right. There are many seats available.

Strange cos' when I bought my tickets on the day of presale, the map showed very limited seats available. 

I guess it's because they just make avaiable a certain amount of seats during pre-sale, and not the whole arena. Otherwise, the date could get sold out even before the public sale starts.  :wink:

Tks for the information, but there are still many seats on Barclay; on Madison, I wasn't able to see the seat map on Ticketmaster to check.

So another question to USA fans: Madison or Barclay, which one is better?

I love MSG and haven't been to Barclays yet, but I've heard good things about it too.  You can't go wrong with either.  :)

Sky Radio 101 FM upcoming Madonna competition

Sky Radio is the official media partner for Madonna’s Rebel Heart tour in Holland. They are running an upcoming comeptition, stay tuned for a teaser in the week of 16-22 March.

Then pay attention in the week of 23-27 March for a chance to win one of a total of 50 tickets to see Madonna. If you hear a Madonna track being played between 9am and 5pm, text ‘MADONNA’ or participate in the app facebook.com/skyradio.

Stay tuned!

Livenation Holland just emailed me that another date has been added to Amsterdam (Dec 6 on sale March 16), but nothing on Madonna.com yet..

Today ends the WEEK #2 presale, with this date (March 16th) is on WEEK #3.

During the day or tomorrow will be confirmed, when codes for WEEK #2 are over.

Barcelona is going to end in just two hours. PL1 & PL5 are sold out, and Early Entry Package too.