The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Posted Image

Toronto!!!! I'm so lost on where I wanna sit now.

I have an 8th row ticket, a Heart Stage ticket and one beside the Heart Stage on the right against the barrier. My other two are on the right side so I was thinking maybe left side. But I'm thinking maybe I'll try for the corners of where the cross are

But I was also thinking of doing a lower bowl ticket in the middle section or maybe getting the VIP Fan Package and having a seat in the back of the lower bowl. It's only $300 and I kinda might want the VIP items for a collection.

Guys, new member here. And not for the best of reasons, unfortunately. Posted Image I bought 2 Premium Golden Tickets for Barcelona but I won't be able to make it, unfortunately. The person I was going with can no longer come and I don't feel like travelling from Porto to Barcelona by myself. I have already attended two previous M's concerts so I'll gladly wait for her to return to Portugal. Posted Image

Is anyone interested in buying my tickets or does anyone know what's the best way to sell them?  I will obviosly sell them for the price I paid for them or perhaps even a little less. No idea what to do.

Much help appreciated! Thank you so much. Posted Image

Madonna’s So-Called ‘Flop Tour’ Adds Several Dates Due To High Ticket Demand
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1951849/madonnas-so-called-flop-tour-adds-several-dates-due-to-high-ticket-damand/#UdXtHkSj7Tiuc4fb.99

It’s almost a given. Every time Madonna goes out on tour, critics claim she is flopping, ticket sales are low, etc. In 2008, several outlets predicted that Madonna’s deal with Live Nation would go bankrupt because she was failing to sell out every single seat six months before the Sticky & Sweet Tour. According to MTV, Madonna ended up ranking $408 million on the tour — the most ever by a solo artist.

In April of 2012, the New York Post published an article repeating that Madonna and Live Nation were doomed due to supposed poor ticket sales and album sales. Last week, the same publication wrote a hit-piece that actually claimed Madonna should call her tour “Like a Has-Been.â€

“But tickets are not selling as briskly as for her ‘MDNA’ tour in 2012, leaving thousands of unsold seats in the eight North American cities that began selling tickets on March 9. In 2012, Madonna reportedly sold out Yankee Stadium in 20 minutes, prompting concert promoter Live Nation to add a second date at the 60,000-seat venue.â€

While it’s true tickets aren’t moving as fast as her last tour, it appears that the New York Post reported completely inaccurate information. As Billboard reported at the beginning of 2013, Madonna sold around 79,000 tickets for both shows at Yankee Stadium. This shows that, like most stadium shows, Yankee Stadium usually holds a maximum of 40,000 per show.

However, there is another blow to the credibility of the New York Post article. Several second dates at venues across the world have been added. According to Madonna’s website, dates have not only been added all over Europe, but also in North American cities such as Miami, New York City, Toronto, and Edmonton. It’s a well-known fact that concert promoters would not risk adding second dates at certain venues if the first ones weren’t selling very well.

Perhaps people just want to see Madonna fail. Madonna, herself, thinks a lot of it has to do with a combination of ageism and sexism. Madonna has spoken out against those issues in a recent interview with Rolling Stone.

“It’s still the one area where you can totally discriminate against somebody. Because of their age. Only females, though. Not males. So in that respect we still live in a very sexist society.â€

In the same interview, Madonna wonders why there is a backlash against people who make racist or homophobic comments, but ageist comments are completely acceptable. Does Madonna have a point? Let us know in the comments section.

I think the problem that some cities are not sold out is because this tour has been announced too soon.

In my case I know people on my country saying they do not know what will happen in 8 months. In other tours of Madonna in Spain announced about 4-5 months before.

In my opinion I had announced america tour between April or May, while touring Europe between June or July.

^^ $408 million is not the highest grossing solo tour, Roger Waters' The Wall Live grossed $458.6 million from its 219 shows.

alright.

the Sticky & Sweet Tour grossed $408 million in a 85-date tour (from August 2008 to September 2009, with a 6 month pause in between). the tour was active during 6 months.

The Wall Live grossed 458.6 million with 219 shows in a 3-year tour (from Sept 2010 to Sept 2013. that's a lot. it had 2 pauses, one of 3 months and another of 12 months). there were shows during 15 months.

doing the math, each show of the S&S give us 4,8 million.

every The Wall Live show got 2,1 million.

M got more money for show than Roger. it's not about the money your show gets in the end, it's about earning more in the less time. that makes a tour the higgest grossing of all time.

alright.

the Sticky & Sweet Tour grossed $408 million in a 85-date tour (from August 2008 to September 2009, with a 6 month pause in between). the tour was active during 6 months.

The Wall Live grossed 458.6 million with 219 shows in a 3-year tour (from Sept 2010 to Sept 2013. that's a lot. it had 2 pauses, one of 3 months and another of 12 months). there were shows during 15 months.

doing the math, each show of the S&S give us 4,8 million.

every The Wall Live show got 2,1 million.

M got more money for show than Roger. it's not about the money your show gets in the end, it's about earning more in the less time. that makes a tour the higgest grossing of all time.

It's called a 'Highest GROSSING tour' for a reason how much you make, not how fast you make it. I'm not diminishing Madonna and her accomplishment, just stating facts.

Why there is only one date in London? The sales are flopping there? :confused:

About setlists I don't think she starting rehearsal at all, I think she still is working on the concept

According to madonnatribe, on London there will be three concerts:

01st december02nd december12th december

Surely as concerts are on eight months, if they have now "bad" tickets and they announced a second o third date, they know that tickets for the first will be more complicated to sell.

As I said in another post, I think that tickets to Europe have gone on sale too soon, and that is complicating sale.