The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

the pole dancing thing makes me think she wants to revisit The Girlie Show or something.

also, she announced the tour and keeps adding dates, and rehearsals haven't even started... I really hope she doesn't have a situation like U2's PopMart. she needs to rehearsal like hell. we have only 4 months before the first show, and anything could happen.

When has she ever not delivered? Sticky & Sweet was the closest she came to mediocrity, but it wasnt a sloppy, unrehearsed show. 

She is a preparation freak, and just the promo for the album alone was rehearsed to death. 

Its common to add dates, and she's more or less doing the same rehearsal schedule for every tour since RIT. 

You may be, but I'm not worried. 

A brazilian fansite gives more info about her possibly South America Leg for Feb 2016

Two concerts in Brazil are being negotiated: São Paulo and Fortaleza.

Rio it's not in the plans since she doesn't want to perform on the City Of Rock and the Maracanã it's too big for the concert and plus it's gonna be hosting the Olympics.

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2015/05/01/madonna-pretende-encerrar-a-nova-turne-no-brasil-e-rio-de-janeiro-pode-nao-ter-show/

Yas or Nah? :bothered2:

A brazilian fansite gives more info about her possibly South America Leg for Feb 2016

Two concerts in Brazil are being negotiated: São Paulo and Fortaleza.

Rio it's not in the plans since she doesn't want to perform on the City Of Rock and the Maracanã it's too big for the concert and plus it's gonna be hosting the Olympics.

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2015/05/01/madonna-pretende-encerrar-a-nova-turne-no-brasil-e-rio-de-janeiro-pode-nao-ter-show/

Yas or Nah? :bothered2:

The rumours that MadonnaOnline published are vague. They keep on contradict themselves.

"Rio it's not in the plans 'cause Maracanã Stadium is too big." that's just not true.

Even if the excuse of not playing in Rio was due to the Olympic Games, it just don't makes sense, the Games begin in August.

Keep in mind that this -fan-site already confirmed back in 2006 that the Confessions Tour had over 5 dates in Brazil.

We are very optimistic down here, but this fake rumours are driving us crazy.  :drama:

The rumours that MadonnaOnline published are vague. They keep on contradict themselves.

"Rio it's not in the plans 'cause Maracanã Stadium is too big." that's just not true.

Even if the excuse of not playing in Rio was due to the Olympic Games, it just don't makes sense, the Games begin in August.

Keep in mind that this -fan-site already confirmed back in 2006 that the Confessions Tour had over 5 dates in Brazil.

We are very optimistic down here, but this fake rumours are driving us crazy.  :drama:

Yes, I remember that and they said that the tour was titled "Brilliance Tour"

MOL is a mess :cryin:

Any word about Australia? I hope for the fans she goes, of course, they deserve it, but it's actually more selfish reasons I hope she goes. They would go nuts after not seeing her for so long and the live clips would be a blast to watch (I get addicted to those fan-made audience clips while she's touring). She could probably do 5 shows there and make a killing.

Any word about Australia? I hope for the fans she goes, of course, they deserve it, but it's actually more selfish reasons I hope she goes. They would go nuts after not seeing her for so long and the live clips would be a blast to watch (I get addicted to those fan-made audience clips while she's touring). She could probably do 5 shows there and make a killing.

I think that australian/asian dates will be confirmed when the tour begins (September). 

And about South America, I think that North American tour has not been sold as good as european leg. So maybe if she´s touring South America, could be Mexico, Rio and Buenos Aires.

We need to know before the asian leg. At the moment is confirmed Australia & Japan.

And about South America, I think that North American tour has not been sold as good as european leg. So maybe if she´s touring South America, could be Mexico, Rio and Buenos Aires.

don't forget she performed in Colombia on The MDNA Tour. she could go back there.

Santiago is not an option.

don't forget she performed in Colombia on The MDNA Tour. she could go back there.

Santiago is not an option.

Yes.. but this time Madonna will be no touring South America as before. 

And I want to open a question, What cities from Asia do you think that will be confirmed??

- Brisbane

- Sydney

- Melbourne

- Perth

- Tokyo

- Osaka

- Singapur

- Philiphines

- Taiwan

- Hong Kong

- Beijing

- Shangay