The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

I guess an official announcement with the first dates and pre-sales will match with the album's official releases, yes [March 6, 7...]. Maybe it will start Sept./Oct., but the tickets are always for sale months before, so... it all matches.

:Madonna001: :Madonna001: :Madonna001: :Madonna001: :Madonna001: :Madonna001:

I'd love Lisbon, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... even more than Barcelona.

I guess an official announcement with the first dates and pre-sales will match with the album's official releases, yes [March 6, 7...]. Maybe it will start Sept./Oct., but the tickets are always for sale months before, so... it all matches.

:Madonna001: :Madonna001: :Madonna001: :Madonna001: :Madonna001: :Madonna001:

I'd love Lisbon, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... even more than Barcelona.

Let the rumours and venue lists start!!!! I love it everytime!

Why would you prefer to see her live in Lisbon?

Order your Dutch tickets for upcoming world tour through Bol.com with Rebel Heart! #rebelheart

Next to the German announcement through German Amazon this morning. Dutch Bol.com has a similar promotion running: http://www.bol.com/nl/p/rebel-heart/9200000039867453/%20 

Reserve Madonna’s brand new album now and be the first to get access on ticketsales for the live shows in Holland and/or Belgium. Be certain of a concert ticket and reserve the album now. Reserve this before March 4 and be included in this promotion. You will receive an email on March 5 with the unique link to the ticket sale. Exact dates of the live shows will be announced on a later date. If you made the pre-order already, you’re automatically included.

Reserveer nu het nieuwste album van Madonna en krijg voorrang op de kaartverkoop voor de concerten in Nederland en/of Belgie. Zorg ervoor dat je verzekerd bent van een kaart en reserveer nu alvast het album. Reserveer hem VOOR 4 maart en maak gebruik van de actie. Op 5 maart zal je dan een mail toegestuurd krijgen met daarin een unieke link naar de kaartverkoop. Exacte data van de concerten worden later bekend gemaakt. Als je het album al eerder gereserveerd hebt krijg je ook automatisch de mail met unieke link toegestuurd.

Closer to the city I live in, more than BCN. And Lisbon is really beautiful. And the spanish shows are usually an organizational mess.

Mmm S&S Tour in Lisbon was a real mess too... I don't forget the unfairness until today. 

I went to the queue the night before, there were about 30 people there; I thought I'd have a place in front of the stage for sure. 

The next day the staff came and made a new line and worse than that, they let the people standing in that line go inside the venue first. It was so so unfair for people who'd been sleeping there for almost a week. People who got there in the day of the show stayed right before Madonna and the people who were in the line I stayed in, ended up much further away from the stage.

MDNA Tour in Coimbra was kind of the same mess... Worse than that, there's really nothing we can do about it. It's so frustrating :/ but I guess that must happen in a lot of places around the world. If you say the organization in Spain is worse, I believe you, though.

Mmm S&S Tour in Lisbon was a real mess too... I don't forget the unfairness until today. 

I went to the queue the night before, there were about 30 people there; I thought I'd have a place in front of the stage for sure. 

The next day the staff came and made a new line and worse than that, they let the people standing in that line go inside the venue first. It was so so unfair for people who'd been sleeping there for almost a week. People who got there in the day of the show stayed right before Madonna and the people who were in the line I stayed in, ended up much further away from the stage.

MDNA Tour in Coimbra was kind of the same mess... Worse than that, there's really nothing we can do about it. It's so frustrating :/ but I guess that must happen in a lot of places around the world. If you say the organization in Spain is worse, I believe you, though.

The same happened in Chile during her S&S stops! Same story, we spent the night before outside the stadium and when the gates opened this new shitty line entered first!! :seeno: I remember the people shouting at the poor guy who was checking the authenticity of the tickets, he was on his nerves! For the MDNA Tour I just woke up at 6 am and went directly to the stadium, there weren't many people in the line :)

The same happened in Chile during her S&S stops! Same story, we spent the night before outside the stadium and when the gates opened this new shitty line entered first!! :seeno: I remember the people shouting at the poor guy who was checking the authenticity of the tickets, he was on his nerves! For the MDNA Tour I just woke up at 6 am and went directly to the stadium, there weren't many people in the line :)

lesson here is: go to the venue on the day of the show, as early as you can.

that's what I did for The MDNA Tour in Santiago, and I got to the fence on the GA Field.

I had an Early Entry for Coimbra and everything went amazing. We got straight into the triangle, walking slowly, no rush... just perfect. We watched almost the whole rehearsal set too.

I had an Early Entry for Coimbra and everything went amazing. We got straight into the triangle, walking slowly, no rush... just perfect. We watched almost the whole rehearsal set too.

That is a different situation... For the rest of us it was chaotic, especially in S&S Tour. You were selected to the triangle by that "app"? How lucky. MDNA wasn't as bad as S&S. Despite the delay, I managed to stay as close as possible and watched almost the entire rehearsal too. It certainly was much better than the messy S&S.

We even got to watch her hitting fan's heads with that huge plastic hammer, from the portuguese tradition of S. João

So funny x)

Btw, why don't I receive notification of your quotes?

what was the joke with that hammer?

It's not a joke, it's a tradition we have in the city of Porto, Portugal on 23June... It's the biggest festivity of the city. Madonna stayed in Porto the night before the show in Coimbra, so she joined the party and took a hammer with her to Coimbra, where she hit fan's heads with it, like everybody does in said festivity. It's kind of silly but it's a tradition that started it the 1950's I think.

Madonna
2 min ·

Haz clic aquí (http://po.st/MYQZHu ) para reservar tu copia del nuevo disco de Madonna “Rebel Heart†y el acceso prioritario a la preventa de las entradas de su concierto en España (hasta límite de existencias).

Posted Image

OMG!!

The translate is:

Click here to reserve your copy of the new Madonna´s album, "Rebel Heart", and priority access to presale of his concert on Spain (LImited existences).

I have a question now. Will be the minitour around Europe or the real tour?? Yesterday I found on a website that on Instragram Bea Akerlund put a photo with the minitour and Madrid was included.