Over the polls and ranks

NowRadiate

I've never been very into these polls and choosing what's good and what's bad in Madonna history of releases. Actually, I find it really hard to put one piece of work over another that I ask myself if fans who tend to categorize everything really believe what they say. I mean, one day you play the Confessions on a Dance Floor CD and feel it's the most amazing record ever done and than you play I'm Breathless or MDNA and think they are just crap?  :lord:

I swear there's a lot of good things in Madonna's work, I don't think it's possible to judge a whole project just because of a few songs. I myself felt cold after playing American Life in 2003 but a few years later I changed my mind and starting to think it is one of her warmest records ever. The one time you really felt Madonna's skills as a songwriter and not just a bitch who buys demos or adds a few lines to get credit. 

However, I do get that voting for this or voting for that can be fun but it's just not my cup of tea. 

ooh, did i hit a spot right there? :02:

don't be angry, I said "WE".

as Fighter said, not much else going on.

SAD!!!!

No, no nerve hit just this made me look at you like I do about people who only admit there's a problem, but never actually put forth the effort to fix it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

By the way, maybe it is a little off topic but when and how does the banner consisting of song titles change? I mean, I have 'Everybody' now as I am a newbie, and I assume it will change to 'Burning Up' after a certain amount of posts. What is that certain number, anybody?

No, no nerve hit just this made me look at you like I do about people who only admit there's a problem, but never actually put forth the effort to fix it.

you mean i was only nagging. and i was. true.

i have no solution yet though.

i am seriously asking. is there nothing to talk about anymore?

you mean i was only nagging. and i was. true.

i have no solution yet though.

i am seriously asking. is there nothing to talk about anymore?

I would start a thread about how adorable of a Mom M has been and all of your fave M Mommy moments for Mother's day would be cool.

The book dedicated to L is so sweet, just watching her fangirl over her kids is so precious

By the way, maybe it is a little off topic but when and how does the banner consisting of song titles change? I mean, I have 'Everybody' now as I am a newbie, and I assume it will change to 'Burning Up' after a certain amount of posts. What is that certain number, anybody?

I believe it changes every 50 posts

--------------------------------------------------------

Oh! I found out that @@Fighter already replied to your question just when I refreshed the page. Silly me.

OMG I can't believe that I'm already in my true blue/live to tell era!!!

So , don't participate in them. It's simple.

you're so smart. thanks, couldn't think of that myself.

i think it's rather boring to see a million topics being started with the same kind of thing happening.

i think i am allowed to say that.

if you take offense in that, don't. it's simple.