Madonna and the Breakfast Club Doc

groovyguy

1 hour ago, PlasticLimbo said:

It's only the intro, and an alternate version of BU but I mean the other one at the end...

And by the way, it's not an official trailer it was fan made, so this song is available somewhere

Yes, it's the demo version (or a variation of it) which ended up on the Pre-Madonna demo collection put together by Stephen Bray back in the late 90's.

The song is "LOVE FOR TENDER" you guys!

Madonna's awesome attempt at the Debbie Harry / Pat Benatar sound (1978 to 1982 post punk?)

Cue wishlist of Madonna releasing her pre-Madonna ska/postpunk songs so a lot of us can be more well-versed about that era! I fucking love "Crimes of Passion" that appeared on Pre-Madonna in the late 1990s.

NB: Can't wait for this! Been bugging Guy Guido about the release dates and it's sometime this Summer. 40 years after the mythical "I went to New York, I had a dream" story!!! Yasss

9 hours ago, cailohfornia said:

Madonna's awesome attempt at the Debbie Harry / Pat Benatar sound (1978 to 1982 post punk?)

Cue wishlist of Madonna releasing her pre-Madonna ska/postpunk songs so a lot of us can be more well-versed about that era! I fucking love "Crimes of Passion" that appeared on Pre-Madonna in the late 1990s.

NB: Can't wait for this! Been bugging Guy Guido about the release dates and it's sometime this Summer. 40 years after the mythical "I went to New York, I had a dream" story!!! Yasss

There are two similar linked videos. @groovyguywas referring to the one he linked, which he probably assumed @PlasticLimbowas referring to.  Like Groovyguy, I had assumed that the video Plasticlimbo quoted was his video as well. It is this video Groovyguy posted earlier in this thread which does feature a demo version "Burning Up" for much of the video.  And the beginning of this video also features "Laugh to Keep from Crying".

1 hour ago, Semtex1 said:

According to that trailer it's "comming soon". Incorrect spelling just cheapens it 

Just to clarify, it's not an official trailer.  It's fan made.

15 hours ago, cailohfornia said:

That's awesome thank you! And the documentary is still being finished. I'm so excited!! 

17 hours ago, Liam said:

Yes, it's the demo version (or a variation of it) which ended up on the Pre-Madonna demo collection put together by Stephen Bray back in the late 90's.

Liam, this version of the intro into the video of Burning Up, was released, on cassete and vinyl, in different releases! Awesome, even better 

15 hours ago, cailohfornia said:

Crimes Of Passion!! I love it too!! 

1 hour ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Liam, this version of the intro into the video of Burning Up, was released, on cassete and vinyl, in different releases! Awesome, even better 

Yes, the intro of the one teaser video does have that version of BU you are referring to.  But I'm referring to the other video which Groovyguy posted. It starts off with "Laugh to Keep From Crying" in the intro and the rest is a version of "Burning Up" from the Pre-Madonna demo collection Stephen Bray released in the 90's.  This is the video I'm referrign to which Groovyguy posted earlier. 

On 15/04/2018 at 7:38 PM, Liam said:

Yes, the intro of the one teaser video does have that version of BU you are referring to.  But I'm referring to the other video which Groovyguy posted. It starts off with "Laugh to Keep From Crying" in the intro and the rest is a version of "Burning Up" from the Pre-Madonna demo collection Stephen Bray released in the 90's.  This is the video I'm referrign to which Groovyguy posted earlier. 

Oh, yes, I didn't watch this then ! Tks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2018 at 3:41 PM, bstranger said:

What is the release date? The photos are so interesting. I hope they release also a sountrack with remastered versions from Madonna's early songs. 

#soon

• Enrico changed the title to Madonna and the Breakfast Club Doc