KTZ

Demos/Leaks DISCUSSION (no links, no request, no offer, no advertising)

@@Dazedmadonna: Why so rude?

I'm just sharing information that i'm aware of.

Now this might not be the information you wanna hear or wanna believe, but that doesnt give you the right to be so rude.

People like you is why they give the Madonna-fan base a bad name.

Rude? Nothing I've wrote was rude or even slightly offensive. Keep on posting whatever information you might be aware of, no one is stopping you! But don't get on the defensive if someone that has been reading these ""collector info"" posted on a public board without pointing out a valid proof for years, comments too.

Definetely not the one to give the M fanbase a bad name, you might as well look in the mirror before accusing me. :) Peace.

Rude? Nothing I've wrote was rude or even slightly offensive. Keep on posting whatever information you might be aware of, no one is stopping you! But don't get on the defensive if someone that has been reading these ""collector info"" posted on a public board without pointing out a valid proof for years, comments too.

Definetely not the one to give the M fanbase a bad name, you might as well look in the mirror before accusing me. :) Peace.

Seemed to me more an ironic comment than an attack? We are here to discuss too, but sometimes we also need a smile and a joke, let's not take things too seriously guys ;)

Id love the acapella of Hold Tight Demo 5 too leak + the instrumental for the one on the album to leak. That way we would have two different verses. Plus I love the lyrics - “Pushed To The Limit With No End In Sightâ€

@@Enrico,

First of all, almost every song of Rebel Heart started with a writers demo, seems like nowadays Madonna needs such for inspiration. And from there she sings them in the studio and then the adjustments to make it here own begins.

Just because some so called experts don't have a file doesnt mean it doesnt excists.

For Queen i never heard about a writers demo, only an instrumental demo of Queen is out there, but that doesnt mean there aint any other version, it would be stupid to think so.

Also don't forget that Adi stole stuff untill the day he got arrested, many demo's from the RH-era havent leaked yet.

What Maddy Ritchie said about the RH sessions is true. I was confirmed by Delilah herself that HeartBreakCity started as a demo that she cowrote and recorded, and then Avicii's manager pitched it to M, who changed some of the lyrics and altered part of the original melody. 

Dear collectors, the stolen files are just a small part of the whole creative process!

What Maddy Ritchie said about the RH sessions is true. I was confirmed by Delilah herself that HeartBreakCity started as a demo that she cowrote and recorded, and then Avicii's manager pitched it to M, who changed some of the lyrics and altered part of the original melody. 

Dear collectors, the stolen files are just a small part of the whole creative process!

True. But not all of her songs start as writers demo's, some of her own stuff also makes it. Look at Broken, it started out as an acoustic demo with her strumming the guitar. Although I agree some of RH was done with writers demo, I do not believe that every song started out this way.

It is interesting though, that before Hard Candy, with the exception of her earlier stuff, and the odd track, all of her music was created 100 per cent in the studio. Hard Candy pretty much signified a shift in production for her with a much heavier reliance on 'writers demo's', MDNA was pretty much all done via writers demo's, RH less so, but still had more.

I think it comes down to time, she is juggling multiple priorities, a mum to 4 young children now and 2 adults ones, her Raising Malawi stuff, her skin line, etc. Back in the other 'era's', she had time, she could dedicate time to create stuff from scratch. 

True. But not all of her songs start as writers demo's, some of her own stuff also makes it. Look at Broken, it started out as an acoustic demo with her strumming the guitar. Although I agree some of RH was done with writers demo, I do not believe that every song started out this way.

I never said ALL of her songs started out that way, I was talking about some of the Rebel Heart tracks. 

Also, I won't ever underestimate her skills as a songwriter, even when a song doesn't come about from her mind (and pen) from the beginning. She managed to turn average writers demos like Hold Tight, Love Spent, Some Girls, GMAYL and Turn Up The Radio into super catchy dance pop tunes.   

It is interesting though, that before Hard Candy, with the exception of her earlier stuff, and the odd track, all of her music was created 100 per cent in the studio.

Not really.

We have the Candy Perfume Girl and the Ray Of Light writers demos that didn't started out as tracks intended for her. We also know that a supposed early demo of Paradise exists and it was sung by a random French session singer for Mirwais' Production.

Not really.

We have the Candy Perfume Girl and the Ray Of Light writers demos that didn't started out as tracks intended for her. We also know that a supposed early demo of Paradise exists and it was sung by a random French session singer for Mirwais' Production.

True! I forgot about that Lol. I'll get off my soap box now :p

I hastent to add that the post "D/L: Hard Candy - The Full Sessions" is missing some demos. No disrespect to Curtains as he worked hard to compile the demos. 

We are still missing.

Level With Me

Silly Girl

Something To Say

Bigger Than The World - This was pitched to Madonna. I believe there is a vocal take however she passed it up and it ended up being recorded by Esmee Denters.

Animal (Final Mix) <-- I have heard this may be fake. However its one persons word against anothers. Perhaps Curtains could clarify this?

I hastent to add that the post "D/L: Hard Candy - The Full Sessions" is missing some demos. No disrespect to Curtains as he worked hard to compile the demos. 

We are still missing.

Level With Me

Silly Girl

Something To Say

Bigger Than The World - This was pitched to Madonna. I believe there is a vocal take however she passed it up and it ended up being recorded by Esmee Denters.

Animal (Final Mix) <-- I have heard this may be fake. However its one persons word against anothers. Perhaps Curtains could clarify this?

As said on the first post of the thread you listed, the pack includes all the available songs from the Hard Candy Sessions, with the exception of Latte (Mix 2). The ones you posted above may exist, but no collector has them.

As said on the first post of the thread you listed, the pack includes all the available songs from the Hard Candy Sessions, with the exception of Latte (Mix 2). The ones you posted above may exist, but no collector has them.

Apologies. However Im not one to believe they are not in collectors hands. I wouldn't be surprised if the demos from her first recording on this new album have made it into collectors hands by now.

I'm curious if Warning Signs is unleaked or "not in the hands of collectors?" I've seen the these terms used lately to specify if something is totally locked away or if collectors have it but it's not publicly available. I think it was used in a RH related post. 

Anyway, this song has always fascinated me. I'm not fishing for anything other than info on just how unleaked this one is. 

8 hours ago, jdnyc said:

I'm curious if Warning Signs is unleaked or "not in the hands of collectors?" I've seen the these terms used lately to specify if something is totally locked away or if collectors have it but it's not publicly available. I think it was used in a RH related post. 

Anyway, this song has always fascinated me. I'm not fishing for anything other than info on just how unleaked this one is. 

many years ago an instru intro was posted on the old chileforo but cannot remember if it was confirmed as real