POLL: Madonna and Netflix secrets

I'm all for it if it focused on her work like someone else said, like a documentary but in episode format. Would be interesting. Definitely not in a celebrity type of way but more so artist/humanitarian, etc

if it's anything like Gaga's super-cringeworthy snippets with all the dramatic crying, i hope it's not happening. it's just embarrassing and exploitation-like.

if it's anything like Gaga's super-cringeworthy snippets with all the dramatic crying, i hope it's not happening. it's just embarrassing and exploitation-like.

The crying is very on brand for Gaga. I think it looks kinda well made? Altho I'm not thrilled she's mentioning Madonna. but I think it's just "clickbait" sort of stuff... maybe.

Madonna is extremely different as a person and as an artist so hers will be completely different if it gets made. The one thing I'm worried about is that Madonna is not really doing much these days as an artist, so I hope they don't center it around an improvised performance like the Leonardo DiCaprio fundraiser one, cos it's nowhere near as good as she can be. And with Gaga it seems to be focused on the now more than the past.

It would be amazing to get more insight into Madonna's past work so I hope we get some of that and maybe what she plans for the future. OMG Idk I think a documentary is a fantastic idea. She's been needing a new one. 

Madonna is extremely different as a person and as an artist so hers will be completely different if it gets made. The one thing I'm worried about is that Madonna is not really doing much these days as an artist, so I hope they don't center it around an improvised performance like the Leonardo DiCaprio fundraiser one, cos it's nowhere near as good as she can be.

Here's hoping. and agreed.

Yeah, she's filmed a lot of things before, during and after the tour.  I would think that she has enough footage. It's like she has a camera man with her everywhere she goes. Obviously, there was one during her trip to Italy on her birthday.  Remember when she went to Cuba, the year before. That was filmed as well.  Something like this could be good promo for the DVD/BLU-RAY being released if it the Doc was being released nearly the same time, but I doubt that's happening since Gaga's comes Sept. 22nd and  I'm sure Netflix will feature each artist for several months before moving on to the next.

Maybe it is already filmed, that would explain the professional shots and editing that she uploaded to her IG account during and after the Rebel Heart Tour.

Gaga's documentary covers a whole year (or so I read), so maybe it makes sense.

I can only hope, but her meeting with Netflix was after all of that so  :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great.. it's been a while since 'Im Going to tell you a Secret' which I liked by the way. If done properly it can make no harm! I hope we learn more about that Netflix reunion soon, if it turns out that the meeting was for the movie... we'd still have the doubt what that "bigger project" (part of the TOAC thing) was... so let's see if it eventually happens one way or another.  :pray: