Madonna to perform at MEO Sudoeste Festival 2017 [Rumour]

its in Portugal, they say she will be moving to here soon...so, I guess it's natural she does a festival. Didnt she the Coachela years ago? here is your answer

She did Coachella in 2005 to promote COADF, now she has nothing to promote and it's very unlikely that she will release new music anytime soon. And she didn't even promote any of her last albums (except COADF) at festivals so why would she do it randomly now?

She did Coachella in 2005 to promote COADF, now she has nothing to promote and it's very unlikely that she will release new music anytime soon. And she didn't even promote any of her last albums (except COADF) at festivals so why would she do it randomly now?

I agree with the promotion argument. But then again she DID post a video of herself rehearsing Open Your Heart and she DID post a picture of herself yesterday saying that the next nine days are going to be bumpy (rehearsing maybe? Nine days are circa August 2nd and MEO is August 1st to 5th)

Nope, that's the dome where the Leo Dicaprio fundraiser event will take place today, so she's rehearsing there: http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/17-madonna-on-instagram-facebook-twitter-other-social-media/?p=571861

I agree with the promotion argument. But then again she DID post a video of herself rehearsing Open Your Heart and she DID post a picture of herself yesterday saying that the next nine days are going to be bumpy (rehearsing maybe? Nine days are circa August 2nd and MEO is August 1st to 5th)

I assumed the nine days was referring to the moon cycle.

Also, she said "the new moon of Leo," I think she was being ironic referencing Leo DiCaprio as well.

I assumed the nine days was referring to the moon cycle.

Also, she said "the new moon of Leo," I think she was being ironic referencing Leo DiCaprio as well.

Nope. New Moon of Leo is just the start of a new astrological month. The 9th of Leo (1st of August this year) is the most negative day of the year according to Kabbalistic astrology. It's a day of fasting, mourning and Torah reading.

The more you know.