Sign in to follow this  
MadgeSlave

Material Girl Live Version on Spotify

@@SimonVenekeo Thanks for the info! 

I'm so pissed with her because she's not going to release Love Doesn't Live Here Anymore on the CD/DVD!! At least, we have Like A Prayer, as an extra  :cry:  :cute:  :hearteyes:

Yes! Bless Madonna for deciding to give us ANOTHER live track of Like A Prayer, we certainly did need more in all our collections.

I'm actually surprised she gave us this one, thinking in typical Madonna fashion I would have thought, Like A Prayer, Bitch I'm Madonna or Rebel Heart.

Also on Apple Music and of course Tidal!

BroadwayNow mentioned 'all digital music services' but I'm not sure what those are, these are the ones I use and know have it.

whats the timing on the track? thanks

material girl on Spotify is ridiculous. Who the fuck does the mixing on this shit?

Her live vocals are clearly there right next to the backing track. It's so pathetic. Why not just delete the backing track, polish her live vocal a bit and call it a day.

Backing tracks work fine at the show but in audio releases they're just annoying as fuck. Meh.

Apologies for the rant. I can't enjoy this unfortunately but then who gives a fuck really. ;)