Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe whoever owns the original master of LDLHA isn't the same person that owned it when she recorded the song for LAV or put it on STR. Getting clearance for samples or covers is not as easy as it seems tbh, even if you're Madonna.

well in the dvd there's a little instrumental sample....I don't think it's a problem about copyright

That's gonna be an interesting chance from Rebel Heart to Candy Shop, maybe they're gonna make it work using the Music intro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I never really thought of the flow of the actual live albums since I rip the DVD, but there's at least some cohesion in those, but this being the first without the interludes will be weird.

I'm still surprised that Unapologetic Bitch will be the full version. It's going to be so awkward to listen to all those parts that you need to see to understand.

Excited!

The positive:

DVD/BLU-RAY/CD Cover: On point!

DVD/BLU-RAY Content: Slays.

Double CD: Slays

The Negative:

DVD-BLU-RAY Extras:  C'mon!  This is 2017! With all the footage filmed whether it's from Tears from A Clown or extra songs, and this is it???  Just seems like a waste of space when so much more could be included.

Highlights CD: Pointless!  I want the whole show on CD.  Thank goodness for the Double CD! That said, it's still not a big deal because the whole show would be easily transferred to CD if they didn't even offer the Double CD.

As for the exclusion of LDLHA, I'm still curious why it was cut.  It must have to do with copyrights. As someone else pointed out, for some songs, it's harder to release certain songs due to copyrights.  Even with the slight instrumentation, it's less than 30 seconds, so I think legally it's okay. Anything longer, can be an issue.

Over all, a fantastic release. But what is with limiting it through her website with the physical release?  I hate going through it as I've always had issues with anything I ordered?  Hoping Amazon or some other popular store will carry soon.

Yeah I never really thought of the flow of the actual live albums since I rip the DVD, but there's at least some cohesion in those, but this being the first without the interludes will be weird.

I'm still surprised that Unapologetic Bitch will be the full version. It's going to be so awkward to listen to all those parts that you need to see to understand.

How do we know is the full version? I don't the time mark on Apple Music.

Even though is the same editing, They definitely retouched it before the final release, the quality and color at totally different if you guys got the chance to see the sample on iTunes. It looks really good. I can tell some lightly changes in the sound as well.

0a0e3a0878d9546779d218f5be833700.jpg

How do we know is the full version? I don't the time mark on Apple Music.

Even though is the same editing, They definitely retouched it before the final release, the quality and color at totally different if you guys got the chance to see the sample on iTunes. It looks really good. I can tell some lightly changes in the sound as well.

0a0e3a0878d9546779d218f5be833700.jpg

On the iTunes Store they have the timemarks.

RwiLEfCEojyD9aQwPrFEDprUMQQ.jpg

It all depends on the format you order. Currently, the ones available at her website are the standard DVD/Blu-Ray size.  However, the distributor and various fan websites show that the Bluray/2CD set is like a standard CD size as well as the 2CD set which stands alone. Though, the latter 2 aren't available for purchase yet except in limited markets such as France and Netherlands.  In the U.S., the only option is through ITUNES or her official store which only sells the standard DVD and BLU-RAY with Highlights CD. U.S. Itunes sells digital double album as well.   The Double CD with or without DVD/BLU-RAY isn't available at her store. 

Let's not kid ourselves... Madonna mimed that performance at her shows.  To me, it sounds exactly the same as performed, but possibly mixed a bit better. 

Excited!

The positive:

DVD/BLU-RAY/CD Cover: On point!

DVD/BLU-RAY Content: Slays.

Double CD: Slays

The Negative:

DVD-BLU-RAY Extras:  C'mon!  This is 2017! With all the footage filmed whether it's from Tears from A Clown or extra songs, and this is it???  Just seems like a waste of space when so much more could be included.

Highlights CD: Pointless!  I want the whole show on CD.  Thank goodness for the Double CD! That said, it's still not a big deal because the whole show would be easily transferred to CD if they didn't even offer the Double CD.

As for the exclusion of LDLHA, I'm still curious why it was cut.  It must have to do with copyrights. As someone else pointed out, for some songs, it's harder to release certain songs due to copyrights.  Even with the slight instrumentation, it's less than 30 seconds, so I think legally it's okay. Anything longer, can be an issue.

Over all, a fantastic release. But what is with limiting it through her website with the physical release?  I hate going through it as I've always had issues with anything I ordered?  Hoping Amazon or some other popular store will carry soon.

I think that she must want the DVD'S exclusive for now and want to get a lot of $$$ from the sales? I'm hoping too they will pop up on amazon I just got the DVD/CD for now everything is so expensive.

Though I kinda don't like the chunkiness of digipak releases, I did like how they did the unfold for the super deluxe edition of Rebel Heart.

I'm wondering what the booklet will look like. I just hope it's new images from the tour, but let's be real, she's gonna give us that overhead shot from Rebel Heart, the image used from the cover, and the one of her from Iconic where she's coming down the catwalk.

I think that she must want the DVD'S exclusive for now and want to get a lot of $$$ from the sales? I'm hoping too they will pop up on amazon I just got the DVD/CD for now everything is so expensive.

I actually think by limiting it, it's going to make less money.  Also, Fanfire are known to be slow in delivery and never have enough products in stock.  It won't even chart on the DVD sales either. Not that I care, but her past releases always charted pretty high, even though the sales for DVD's are pretty low all around. 

But yes, I hope AMAZON.com will start selling.   I'm waiting. I don't want the stupid T-shirt.  I just want the Blu-ray and double CD, and the latter isn't even available for pre-order except through Itunes and limited markets such as France and Netherlands.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic