I know right? I love all the promotion for MDNA skin even if i can't afford it maybe someday. lol

Same here. There is no way I could afford buying what she's selling.  Unfortunately, I expect the line to flop here in America. I hope that I'm wrong, but it's just so overpriced. 

Same here. There is no way I could afford buying what she's selling.  Unfortunately, I expect the line to flop here in America. I hope that I'm wrong, but it's just so overpriced. 

Yea, it's defiantly overpriced you have to be rich to afford it all.. And like say you buy the chrome clay mask when you use it up you have to buy it again I really just want the rose mist but 120$ for that is a lot. If it flops maybe they will reduce the price so some of her fans can afford some of it. 

It's not expensive. It's the same as any high end skin care line. I love it.

Oh c'mon! It's "Expensive".  Maybe you can afford it.  However, It's well over a $1,000.00 for those products and they what last a few times?  Even if you can get a month out of it, it's still expensive.  It's way overpriced and most fans couldn't afford it even if they wanted it.

How dirty is your skin that you're buying new face wash every month? It's 4 oz ! I spend more then $1,000 on her concert for a single ticket: the show is only 2 hours. So in comparison.... since when is it cheap to be a madonna fan? Haha you've been listening to Katy perry for too long. We are on a different level.

how stupid.

elitist fans bitching at other not so rich fans who suddenly think the mdna skin line MUST be affordable for fans, when it was never developed for the fan market to begin with. *reality check*

the only likeable thing for me about the MDNA skin stuff is M's funny ads. that's all.

oh, and my skin was just as great before MDNA skin ever came up. lol i am sure, yours was too...

I agree that it’s a high price tag but why do fans feel they have to buy it?

Like you just want it because it says Madonna? Odd. I’m sure someone will sell you an fee empty containers and boxes for $200 down the line.

well. I don't think that's all true. I would like just the rose mist it sounds like it's really nice like your walking through a garden of roses, it's not that It's from Madonna it looks like it really make your skin nice.