Madonna - Look What You Made Me Do

vesalii

Just to clarify: she never said Lady Gaga was reductive. She said the song "Born This Way" was reductive, i.e a more simplistic, less complex than, probably in comparison to Express Yourself.

People heard what they wanted to hear and ran. And then massacred the use of the word until it dropped dead and Madonna's quote was misinterpreted, re-interpreted and used to describe something else than it was originally intended for.

Just to clarify: she never said Lady Gaga was reductive. She said the song "Born This Way" was reductive, i.e a more simplistic, less complex than, probably in comparison to Express Yourself.

People heard what they wanted to hear and ran. And then massacred the use of the word until it dropped dead and Madonna's quote was misinterpreted, re-interpreted and used to describe something else than it was originally intended for.

Hallelujah!!! I got a sweet salvation from reading this!  So true!!!  Best post ever!! :kissy::heart::kiss:

"She wouldn’t look me in the eye and tell me I’m reductive. I just want Madonna to push me up against the wall and kiss me and tell me I’m a piece of shit."

Oh~ do you mean "people" exactly like a Lady gaga. right? lol

Even Lady gaga herself very well know that "reductive" is description of herself. (not just about that copy song)

If you really believe that reductive is just about that copy song then Tell it to Lady gaga.

Because It would be very good advice for Lady gaga.

" Lady gaga, You heard what you wanted to hear and ran. And then massacred the use of the word until it dropped dead."

"She wouldn’t look me in the eye and tell me I’m reductive. I just want Madonna to push me up against the wall and kiss me and tell me I’m a piece of shit."

Oh~ do you mean "people" exactly like a Lady gaga. right? lol

Even Lady gaga herself very well know that "reductive" is description of herself. (not just about that copy song)

If you really believe that reductive is just about that copy song then Tell it to Lady gaga.

Because It would be very good advice for Lady gaga.

" Lady gaga, You heard what you wanted to hear and ran. And then massacred the use of the word until it dropped dead."

Again: Madonna never said Lady Gaga was reductive. She said the song was. And i dont believe it was meant as an insult. At least, not as malignantly as people would believe.

Again: Madonna never said Lady Gaga was reductive. She said the song was. And i dont believe it was meant as an insult. At least, not as malignantly as people would believe.

Totally agree. It's intriguing how people interpret things to fit their narrative.  Anyone who wanted to continue to believe Madonna and Gaga were at odds with one another, could run with Madonna's comments and assume she was taking a swipe at Gaga personally.  But if anything, Madonna was careful in not leading people to think that. However, fans, public and the media still believe that there is some huge feud with them.  To me, it seemed to be always one sided.  Madonna had never said or done anything publicly to give the impression she had an issue with Gaga before the "Reductive" comment. And even since then, she has made statements that she doesn't take part in these type of nonsensical feuds with other popstars and she respects each of them individually.  And even if Madonna can't stand Gaga, she's never said or done anything to shame or ridicule Gaga.  However, Gaga herself tries to play victim to the idea that Madonna has, simply because Madonna won't buddy up with her as she has with a few other girls pop stars.

Well, well, well, it seems like we are agree on at least one thing. 

You're right. I also think that Reductive was not insult.  It was clearly MOCKERY for reductive Lady gaga.  :laughing:

One thing I really don't understand is Lady gaga's that pathetic acting.

I mean that was 6 years ago interview.

And that reductive lady gaga is still bitter and pleurnicher like annoying reductive brat.

I mean seriously. Lady gaga you shamelessly copy the masterpiece express yourself and whole world mocking about it.

That's it. Get over it and move on.

And also Lady gaga's fans need to try to move on.

Lady gaga's 5minutes prime time is already gone. This is not 2010 anymore. 

Well, well, well, it seems like we are agree on at least one thing. 

You're right. I also think that Reductive was not insult.  It was clearly MOCKERY for reductive Lady gaga.  :laughing:

One thing I really don't understand is Lady gaga's that pathetic acting.

I mean that was 6 years ago interview.

And that reductive lady gaga is still bitter and pleurnicher like annoying reductive brat.

I mean seriously. Lady gaga you shamelessly copy the masterpiece express yourself and whole world mocking about it.

That's it. Get over it and move on.

And also Lady gaga's fans need to try to move on.

Lady gaga's 5minutes prime time is already gone. This is not 2010 anymore. 

kWRQd.gif

Let me back slowly out of this "reductive" hateful mess!! What an embarrassment!! 

71606_600.gif

So true. It's 2017 and that dumb reductive copy cat still can't get over it. lol

Sounds like you "can't get over it" either.  The way you carry on about her is no better than her carrying on about it. LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you "can't get over it" either.  The way you carry on about her is no better than her carrying on about it. LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't get over it either? I'm not the one keep whining about 6 years ago stuff. LOL :lol:

I bring that reductive comment because it's 2017 but that reductive dumb copy cat still can't get over it and keep bring it to media!

Dumb reductive's Netflix documentary out September 22, she released several short clips from the film, including one tantalizing scene where Gaga comes clean about her beef with Madonna.

"The thing with me and Madonna is that I admired her always and still admire her, no matter what she might think of me. The only thing that really bothers me about her is that I’m Italian and from New York, so if I have a problem with somebody, I’m gonna tell you to your face."

To hear Gaga tell it, if Madonna would just take her comments straight to the source, there’d be no beef. "She wouldn’t look me in the eye and tell me I’m reductive. I just want Madonna to push me up against the wall and kiss me and tell me I’m a piece of shit."

Get over it dumb reductive copy cat! it's 2017 now!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: