Madonna's Tour Releases Question

gafuller

Hey everyone! So I have a question concerning the different formats or packaging of M's tours. Having got RHT, I loved the packaging, DVD and CD tucked away inside a neat little square. Just this Thursday I was in local music store and found Confessions just like how Rebel Heart was, DVD and CD in a neat little square package. So my question is, have all her tours since Confessions been released this way? Obviously not Drowned World or any tours prior and Reinvention was mainly a documentary release so I don't know if that even came out like Confessions or Rebel Heart given that. What about Sticky and Sweet and MDNA? Really wanting to start grabbing the tours now, since I have more than just one. But I like how Confessions and Rebel Heart are, so if the rest came the same, those are the ones I want. 

You're referring to the "DIGIPAK".  I believe Confessions, S&S and Rebel Heart Tours only came in the true digipak format. 

Unfortunately. I found Sticky & Sweet on Amazon. But MDNA really irks me now, because right smack dab in the middle of two Digipaks or whatever. Really rolling my eyes here. Wish I knew where or how to make the packaging similarly, because I'd pay for that, lol. 

Hey everyone! So I have a question concerning the different formats or packaging of M's tours. Having got RHT, I loved the packaging, DVD and CD tucked away inside a neat little square. Just this Thursday I was in local music store and found Confessions just like how Rebel Heart was, DVD and CD in a neat little square package. So my question is, have all her tours since Confessions been released this way? Obviously not Drowned World or any tours prior and Reinvention was mainly a documentary release so I don't know if that even came out like Confessions or Rebel Heart given that. What about Sticky and Sweet and MDNA? Really wanting to start grabbing the tours now, since I have more than just one. But I like how Confessions and Rebel Heart are, so if the rest came the same, those are the ones I want. 

Confessions Tour, S&S Tour, MDNA Tour and RHT all have digipack releases along with DVD only versions in the usual DVD cases. There's also a CD only version of RHT (lol....). There's a CD size edition of IGTTYAS too but it isn't a digipack.

EDIT: Wait actually I don't know if there is one for MDNA Tour, I think so though.

I’m Going To Tell You A Secret - CD/DVD jewel case, amaray CD/DVD case

Confessions Tour - CD/DVD digipak, DVD/CD amaray case

Sticky & Sweet Tour - CD/DVD digipak, Blu-Ray

MDNA World Tour - Blu-Ray, 2CD jewel case, DVD Super jewel case, 2CD/DVD ‘deluxe’ digipak DVD edition

Rebel Heart Tour - Blu-Ray/CD digipak, 2CD, DVD/CD digipak, DVD amaray case, Blu-Ray

I’m Going To Tell You A Secret - CD/DVD jewel case, amaray CD/DVD case

Confessions Tour - CD/DVD digipak, DVD/CD amaray case

Sticky & Sweet Tour - CD/DVD digipak, Blu-Ray

MDNA World Tour - Blu-Ray, 2CD jewel case, DVD Super jewel case, 2CD/DVD ‘deluxe’ digipak DVD edition

Rebel Heart Tour - Blu-Ray/CD digipak, 2CD, DVD/CD digipak, DVD amaray case, Blu-Ray

So MDNA did get a digipak?

• 1 year later...