Sign in to follow this  
mikeyaj

HELP - Rebel heart tour - take a bow bonus?????

I admit it’s a bit sneaky but if you guys love madonna so much then you will pay the £30 for it from import - how many other Madonna blu rays will you buy this year ? It’s not like she recognises the format and puts one out every month 🙄

I admit it’s a bit sneaky but if you guys love madonna so much then you will pay the £30 for it from import - how many other Madonna blu rays will you buy this year ? It’s not like she recognises the format and puts one out every month

i do not want to pay madonna the money for this one song though. i don't believe it's worth the cost.

if they provide it at a reasonable price i would

until then i will illegally down it 

i do not want to pay madonna the money for this one song though. i don't believe it's worth the cost.

if they provide it at a reasonable price i would

until then i will illegally down it 

Great logic. You feel the same way when you go grocery shopping?  :wink:

There's clearly a lot of people here who don't have to worry about money which is great for them, but saying to someone 'just spend the money' when they may not have a lot is a bit shitty. I know I could never justify spending £30-£40 on a DVD just to get one extra bonus. I have bills to pay and food to put on the table. I'm not saying us poorer folk 'deserve' anything such as this bonus but just remember that some people aren't as well off as you when they're asking for it.