Sign in to follow this  
Bel

Happy Birthday, @blondebombshell!

omg happy belated birthday!!. Sorry I did not see this thread before :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss:  :kiss: Thanks for being so nice.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

thanks so much @@Fighter again sweetie. Thanks for letting me be in such a amazing madonna forum. I truly feel like all of you are second family. 

Iwudylr.gif

Oh dear Revolutionary, all of our friends have beautiful birthday gifs, but I have a photo of mine with my beautiful kitten (at the time) Eddie Bruno, so my dear you will have a photo of mine to keep with you and look at me everytime you want.

All my love from all my soul from you. Nothing less. You are deserved of all love you have, for being such a love activist.

Wish I could be in front of you to give you a big hug and we would kiss our foreheads each other.

Char I have only more a thing to say: I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE.

See you beloved!

post-4669-0-62018500-1509199948_thumb.jpg

Oh dear Revolutionary, all of our friends have beautiful birthday gifs, but I have a photo of mine with my beautiful kitten (at the time) Eddie Bruno, so my dear you will have a photo of mine to keep with you and look at me everytime you want.

All my love from all my soul from you. Nothing less. You are deserved of all love you have, for being such a love activist.

Wish I could be in front of you to give you a big hug and we would kiss our foreheads each other.

Char I have only more a thing to say: I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE.

See you beloved!

@@ArthurBadin  thanks so much if i was there i would hug you also. your such a special person. I'm a huge cat fan also.   My one wish is for everyone to be treated equal without prejudice. Some areas of countries are already like that. But maybe one day it will be like that here again praying for it. It was amazing when Obama was president. thanks so much for your photo. i will hold special to my heart. Everyone on here has made my day special. talk with you soon.

JIBgeid.gif

wgBzKOw.gif

IvYh8OC.png