Kids React To Madonna

SecretProject

I thought this was so cute! A shame kids don't know who she is these days. She's had such a tremendous impact on our society and culture.

"Is this **** **** when she was young?" I died! Just watch.

You mean how small kids dont know who any near 60 year old legend who's been around for 35 years is?

And besides some kids do. I didnt know who Madonna was until I was 11 and now Im her biggest fan

A lot of kids aren't that aware of who is who until a certain age.  Many kids aren't deep into music until they hit their teens.  I can see how some might be confused by who Madonna is and how they may confuse her music and videos, thinking she is a totally different person from video to video. Madonna will be well known for sometime, but I can see people being confused who she is in the future. They would have to like a number of her songs before they dive in and realize, that she was the creator of some of these iconic songs. Unfortunately, as time goes on, I believe her music and persona will be less known. Songs that we felt were iconic when growing up with her, will not be considered as iconic by newer generations. There will never be another Madonna, but at the same time, there will always be someone immensely popular like her to some degree that will captivate a newer generation.  Someone like Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presely will probably be far more remembered in future generations because they didn't drastically change in their looks and what they were famous for.