The Fall

Jipie

"I have a plan..." Of course what happened at the Brits was not THAT plan. It was unfortunate that it had to happen...but it happened and it showed us how we should handle things like this one.

I admire her for just about everything (I'm stanning here forgive me) and this will be included in a file that can be retrieved in the future to serve as proof why she deserves to be called THE Queen and described as LEGENDARY.   

Right now...she will be ridiculed...of course. She's Madonna. How can a hater's FB, InstaG, Twitter account get the self-esteem-boosting likes if one will not make fun of her and this incident? 

How they react will be a reflection of their personality, not Madonna's. Madonna chose to get up and continued performing (which blended well with the song's narrative). Fight or Flight? Fight! So should we.    

Im not saying this to anyone specific, its just worrying to see people have so little patience with users these days  :1f614:

People have so little patience just because many users are naughty. Frank was right about closing this thread. All the comments about the The Brits Awards should be posted in appropriate thread.

Should every user willing to share his thoughts about Madonna's "accident" make separate thread? It all would make a mess in this forum. IMHO.

I'm quite new here... But I've noticed that Frank is a member who acts just great in this forum. I think he's patient and open and friendly for any kind of users...

Frank: you don't have a reason to feel sorry. You weren't rude at all!

Fighter: you shouldn't worry so much :-) Everything here is flawless. And speaking of people... People are people :-) Whatever you think, say or do - remember - you physically can't heal the world.

Love !

It's not as if the fall is that big of an issue : she fell, she picked herself up, she performed. End of story.

She wasn't injured, she kept on going and it can already be like "oh, remember when she fell at the Brits ?". 

A lot of people and most of the media already focused on how she performed live after such an incident. 

Im not saying this to anyone specific, its just worrying to see people have so little patience with users these days  :1f614:

It is true, but it's a two ways street : I think when you're new to a place, you can take some time to see how people are, feel the room. It's not up the members to adapt to people who join a forum without even knowing the basics of how to behave amongst a community.

i know, but it also makes our job harder if users are rude when someone fucks up. It's happened many times that good users end up fueling drama when trying to help the forum and i have to speak up when I see people crossing a line that actually creates more chaos. 

I've fucked up once or twice myself but the important thing is that we're trying to be a good community. I wouldn't take for granted that we are.

What should've been said here is "this is already being discussed on this other thread >link