groovyguy

http://dlisted.com/2015/02/25/rip-to-the-dancers-costumers-producers-choreographers-and-everybody-else-responsible-for-madge-falling-at-the-brits/

RIP To The Stylist, Dancers And Everybody Else Responsible For Madge Falling At The Brit Awards

February 25, 2015 / Posted by: Michael K

Madge performed “Living For Love“ at the Brit Awards in London tonight and it was a major hit. What I mean by that is, she hit the fucking floor. Bitch got cape snatched! I’m truly surprised that the planet didn’t split in two as soon she hit that stage like a lightning bolt. It looks like she didn’t finish undoing her cape by the time that Minotaur yanked it, but still. Everybody is to blame for this. Even Obama better watch out. She got up and finished the number. Madge’s current boy toy better get the cauldron, goat’s heads and virgin period blood ready, because she’s going to cast a black magical spell on bitches left and right tonight.

UPDATE: Madge said on Instagram that she’s alive and that she couldn’t get her cape off in time.

Armani hooked me up! My beautiful cape was tied too tight! But nothing can stop me and love really lifted me up! Thanks for your good wishes! I’m fine!

Cut to tomorrow morning’s headlines: Giorgio Armani Missing :)

Wasn't that 10 years ago when M had her horse accident? She's strong,fit and nothing's gonna break her. The adrenaline level in her body let her finish this great performance.I feel sad,because she probably feels a bit embarassed by this incident. I love M and I am very proud of her.

First of all I want to say that I havent seen the video. Just the falling part (that its all over the net)

This is the moment that ive been praying many times for not to happen.

At first I felt sad for her and I really wanted to hug her. I know she's been working so hard to promote her record, and when she performs live she always tries to give her best.

But then, watching all the pics of the final moment of the performances, even after the fall,  I knew that she gave her best because there's no one like her.

And now we all know that she is fine, and I hope she can show everybody that she is a smart woman and she has a great sense of humor.

And at the end of the day she is having a lot of promotion (ok, its not the promotion she would like to have). But Fans or casual fans will run to watch the performance, and haters will do the same. (which I think is not that bad)

And at last, she is not the only artist who have fall in a live show. In case you forgot:

http://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQyCkwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dx2LHiKk0vRs&ei=csvuVN3ROYHjUIObgYAE&usg=AFQjCNGgdibBg6MIeYneoq09yRIkMcQTfw&bvm=bv.86956481,d.d24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkW8OFueVpk

I know these videos ar not of a tv show, but at least here in spain those videos where played on tv many many times.

So dont worry, because In a few days or weeks nobody will remember it.

Ok, how can I download the video in a great quality????

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2015-02-25/madonna-fall-brit-awards-brits/

Madonna 'will have laughed about Brits fall'

Madonna will have laughed about falling over during her Brits performance, her former choreographer has said.

Posted Image
Carlton Wilborn speaking to Good Morning Britain. Credit: Good Morning Britain

The singer was dragged backwards off a podium as a dancer tried to remove her cape at last night's awards, sparking a Twitter frenzy.

Asked how she would have reacted backstage, Carlton Wilborn told Good Morning Britain: "I think she probably would have been laughing about it and just like 'can you believe this has happened?'"

Madonna later revealed that she was "fine" after the incident, telling her Instagram followers that her cape was "too tight" and caused the fall.

Darren Hayes @darrenhayes  Â· 5h 5 hours ago

Madonna you fucking legend. Lifted me up and watched me stumble now that it’s over I’m gonna carry on #livingforlove

0 replies 220 retweets 302 favorites

Having fallen off and on stage (every performer has at some point) - it’s sucks. But man, what a trooper Madonna is to CARRY ON.

0 replies 122 retweets 176 favorites

That live mix at the Brits was shocking by the way. Madonna is a great live singer - boo to whoever did the broadcast audio.

0 replies 26 retweets 54 favorites

I FUCKING LOVE YOU MADONNA

0 replies 127 retweets 228 favorites

Liza Minnelli: Somebody told me that my friend Madonna fell while performing but she is incapable of doing such a thing. You couldn't keep Madonna down if you tried.

Nancy Sinatra â€@NancySinatra  4m4 minutes ago

Love Madonna. That's GIRL POWER. @angel_mdna

Me as well cindy ! I was heartbroken last night when she fell! It looked so terrible and I was not worried about the performance being ruined or whatever! I was only worried about her wellbeing!! Thank god for her fast reaction on Instagram to let us know she's fine! Mistakes can always happen and this was one but deserved deffinately not! She went on like a pro she was shaken but went on with the show like nothing happened at all not even knowing herself if she was fine or not bumped with adrenalin you don't feel no pain! On Austrian radio they made bad jokes about this this morning! Such idiots, if they ever fall down the stairs in their 50th I will have a laugh at them! Clearly this is a question of respect for me! that said she absolutely nailed it and German TV said she was the best part of the whole evening Not because of her nasty fall but because of her fantastic show!