Your first Madonna item?

Dashfox

You remember the very first Madonna item you bought?

Do you still have it? Good or bad condition?

Mine was Bedtime Stories CD (see below), I bought in a Music Shop in the beginning of the 2000's,  that shop still exists but today is smaller and the attendance is not very good as the old times, oh well...

And you? Still have your very first Madonna item?

Show us! :smile:  

post-4713-0-83257400-1513532834_thumb.jpgpost-4713-0-12679700-1513532852_thumb.jpgpost-4713-0-09640800-1513532866_thumb.jpgpost-4713-0-17670900-1513532776_thumb.jpg

Guest ArthurBadin

You remember the very first Madonna item you bought?

Do you still have it? Good or bad condition?

Mine was Bedtime Stories CD (see below), I bought in a Music Shop in the beginning of the 2000's,  that shop still exists but today is smaller and the attendance is not very good as the old times, oh well...

And you? Still have your very first Madonna item?

Show us! :smile:  

attachicon.gifBedtime 2.jpgattachicon.gifBedtime 3.jpgattachicon.gifBedtime 4.jpgattachicon.gifBedtime 1.jpg

We have something in common, @@Dashfox:smile:  :hearteyes:

Mine is also BS, German printing (here in Brazil CD wasn't manufactured), back in 1994. It was very cheap at time. Have loved it since the very first listen. Still have it, of course, in very bad condition after decades of using it a lot.

This, TIC and TB (the latters bought in 2001) are my 3 first M acquisitions ever. All in very bad condition after decades of manipulation, all very heroic, all them make me feel so proud of having them (of course every single other item of collection too). After them, I bought both AL and R&R in 2003. I would only have got another item in 2011, when my sister gave me S&ST DVD/CD for my b-day. The same year I bought all DVD tours, plus STR/HC/COADF. In 2012 I bought all other studio albums released by then, plus Celebration 2 DVD, WTG OST and YCD and some bios. The other items were afforded in the next years. My last proud acquisition is both 2 CD and DVD of RHT.

See you!

I had recorded from the radio and checked out her albums at the Library, recording them before I bought them for a year or so.  I can't recall if it was just one thing of hers I finally bought. I know between '86-'87, I had bought all of her albums and singles, up to that point, as well as most of her 12 inch singles.  I believe "Who's That Girl" soundtrack was the first time I knew exactly when one of her albums was being released, and bought it on release day. 

@@Dashfox 

As far as first items bought, are we considering digital or physical only? The first Madonna thing I bought myself was from iTunes, Vogue (live) from the Sticky & Sweet Tour back in 2011 or something. Physical wise, it was Madonna's Rebel Heart (Deluxe) back in 2016. Rebel Heart is still in good shape but one of the little pieces that holds the CD in the case broke away so it falls out immediately when I open it.

True Blue on cassette, soon followed by Like a virgin on cassette.

The next were 2 lps: The first album and Who's that girl.

I think the first single I bought was Like a prayer, as it was released before the album.

Of course I still have them all!

The last one I bought is Get together 12" promo! Xmas present for myself!

The Evita music cassette. My mum had bought it for herself after seeing the movie. I was 13 and didn't know the first thing about Madonna, until I went to see the movie myself. Useless to say, that cassette became my own possession. I'm still keeping it as new. I have this thing about my Madonna items, they're all kept in pristine condition. :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk