Rescue Me / Iconic

I have vague memories of a mash-up between Iconic and Rescue Me right when the Rebel Heart Tour was getting underway.

Am I the only one that remembers this?

It's nowhere to be found on YouTube and I am sure I had it somewhere on a hard drive but I can't find it.

It was a great mix and really should have been included in the opening number.

I'm still waiting for someone to confirm if rescue me was ever on the original setlist for the tour ? it seems highly unlikely as she has always ignored this song(No video - never sung live) its one of my favourite tracks though :((

People began speculating it might be when a dancer wore a jacket in the BIM video with "Rescue Me" written on it.

Not sure if it was. Lots of songs were rumored or apparently heard being soundchecked from people throughout the tour. I think someone even saying "Borrowed Time" came up but I'd take it with a grain of salt.

The closest we ever came to a music video is when it was used in adverts around its release.

Many fans jump on the very littlest thing and assume something will happen when it's not.  For instance, some convince themselves while she was in Lisbon, she was working on a "secret" album.  Enough people pass around info, speculation are soon considered as if they were factual.

I'm merely answering his question.  :confused:

Yes, and I was extending on that thought.  :)   All in all, I've notice more and more that fans spread rumors and speculation around so much that it turns out people end up believing it was fact later down the road. 

Was that Iconic? Or are you thinking of Living for Love? There is a snippet of where someone meshed the two and made it sound like a rehearsal.

I was convinced it was Iconic mixed with Rescue Me, made sense because of the cage.

I guess it was that Living For Love snippet?

I will have to go through my hard drives again, positive it was a full version.

Thanks to everyone for all the replies!

Guest ArthurBadin

I Believe in the Power of Living for Love (BR.A.VE MIX)

Living for Love vs Rescue Me (Skin Bruno MashUp)

Not wanting to be boring but this is not the right section to post download links. You should try the proper one. But thank you for the remixes, thanks for the contribution. See you!

EDIT: Download links removed from my quote. Thanks @@Fighter for noticing!

People began speculating it might be when a dancer wore a jacket in the BIM video with "Rescue Me" written on it.

Not sure if it was. Lots of songs were rumored or apparently heard being soundchecked from people throughout the tour. I think someone even saying "Borrowed Time" came up but I'd take it with a grain of salt.

The closest we ever came to a music video is when it was used in adverts around its release.

You mean those rumours spread on places like Flop of the Pops? I know some of those who spread them but I won't name anyone.

Of course they were never intended to be true, just trollage. Only the French site News of Madonna had the truth tea about rehearsals, and around the opening night they started spreading false rumours (i won't theorize why they started doing that, someone will clock me with the "speculation" speech, so...)

Btw it was such a shame Rescue Me didn't have its proper MV. Instead we had to watch old clips from WTG.

I Believe in the Power of Living for Love (BR.A.VE MIX)

Living for Love vs Rescue Me (Skin Bruno MashUp)

Well thank you for sharing these.  Whether this is the proper section to post such links or not, it certainly has all to do with the topic at hand.  So much thanks!!  :kiss:

As for those commercials, I don't believe they were intended to feature the full song or be like a full music video.