One More Chance

Robocup

I like it.  It doesn't stand out as much as her other ballads though.   There are plenty of other ballads and other songs by her, I rather hear before this one.  I wouldn't complain though if she did it live. 

Probably the weakest ballad on Something To Remember ? It reminded me too much of Extremes "More Than Words" - I prefer " I Cant Forget" and think that should have been used instead - i wonder if the song "Broken" featured on the takara ad was also an outtake from this period ? the cover was nice though :)

Hahaha the Extremes analogy made me laugh - I don't see it but it's funny you saw it that way.

I Can't Forget is a nice song and her voice sounds very 1995 in it. Should definitely have been put on the record, but maybe M thought it was somehow too reminiscent of Rain?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

"I Can't Forget" is millions of miles away from "Rain".  It's a mess "as is".  It would need a lot of work before I can see that fitting on any album.  It's definitely in a demo format.  "One More Chance" is far more polished.

Broken (if a full song) would have been a marvel to hear. Her voice truly shines in her ballads.

"If You Go Away" ugh.  :heart: One of my favorites just to chime in.

OMC has never been one of my favorites. I Want You and You'll See definitely were the go-tos for the album until IWY was canned but You'll See did the single job perfectly.

"I Can't Forget" is millions of miles away from "Rain". It's a mess "as is". It would need a lot of work before I can see that fitting on any album. It's definitely in a demo format. "One More Chance" is far more polished.

We are obviously talking of a demo but I still see a resemblance with Rain.

We are obviously talking of a demo but I still see a resemblance with Rain.

It's a joke to compare this to "Rain".  Nothing like it. 

Thing is I happen not to care much about what you think might be a joke.

Obviously you do, or you wouldn't have responded.  LOL! 

It's surprising to see that most fans don't think much of this song - I LOVE it. :)

Well, I agree it hardly stands out compared to her previous ballads, and she's recorded some far more outstanding ballads since then as well, but this one is lovely in the sense that it doesn't have much to it, other than her voice and a guitar. 

i love this corny song. totally in the vain of the ballad divas of the time.

i don't really like "i can't forget", the songwriting doesn't fully flow there. i totally understand why there was no official release.

I think I Can't Forget could have become a good song, imagine it all worked up, better arrangements and all. But hey each to their own..