Andymad

Ru-Ru-Ru-Ru-RuPaul's Drag Race!

OMG SERIOUSLY THOUGH I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN WAIT I'M READY FOR THE SLAYAGE THAT IS VIOLET CHACHKI. I'M ALSO SO EXCITED FOR MISS FAME, MAX, AND PEARL.

OH MAN!!!! THIS WILL BE THE BEST SEASON EVER!

I'm at woooorrrk :( and there's a snowstorm and my power is out and I'm upset lol. Guess I'll be torrenting the episode at Starbucks. Because Starbucks is always open. They'd be open during the apocalypse. Don't forget... UNTUCKED airs tomorrow night on YouTube!

ugh I really wanted to see Tempest go on a bit longer.  I'm in love with Max. Freaky and weird. The boy versions are mega cuters this season, a few of em. I was a teeny tiny disappointed with Untucked though. Seemed a little TOO "backstage" but not terrible. Some of the behind the scenes parts were cool like when they were trying to remember the lip sync for your life lyrics. I suppose it is only the first one... but it didn't compare to Untucked in season 5 or 6. We will see.

I agree. I don't know, the new Untucked seems a ton more real than all the others BECAUSE of the backstage feel. I totally agree with the boy versions thing, especially with Max and Pearl.

New topic: Who are you pegging for top 3?

Top 3! I don't know. I usually get a good handle on the queens after the second episode. Last year was great when they introduced more queens in the second episode.  

UPDATE: I watched Untucked again last night for the third time... and I'm into it now. I like the feeling it gives the viewer, and you're right, it's less real housewives.

Forgot to mention, I loved Alaska's cameo, did any of them notice??