Andymad

Ru-Ru-Ru-Ru-RuPaul's Drag Race!

I'm sorry, Vixen came across as an asshole for the whole season. Of course, her behaviour comes from a place of hurt, you don't need a psychology degree to realise that, but there's only so much you can do when someone is unwilling to self-reflect and even discuss it.

And honestly, we wouldn't know these girls' names if it wasn't for RuPaul and if it wasn't for the show drag would still be perceived as something rather shameful and would still be stigmatised in the LGBT community. You may not agree with RuPaul's approach but to say the queens owe him nothing is simply not true. 

"I never once started a fight" ~ Vixen.

o-rly-300x274.jpg

I felt no sympathy for Vixen. OHATALL.gif As soon as she brought up the judges praising Eureka during the mermaid runway, I could sense Ru saw a new/uncalled for side of her. Plus, she and Eureka sorta patched things up, or came to a mutual understanding before the runway! And for the other girls to say she should go home was no surprise. So I get why Ru brought all of this up. She wanted to slap some sense into her and make her see how she came off on the show. 

And Asia...stop trying to be Vixen's mother. I'm glad she got through to her during the show but it's time to let go as Ru said. The reunion was taped AFTER the finale, so y'all might understand why Asia was so upset. (DO NOT HOVER OVER THAT. MIGHT BE A HUGE SPOILER).

And the fuckery the girls gave to Kameron bothered me so much. I can be an introvert-extrovert at work sometimes. I shouldn't be the first person to say hello or good morning, it's a two-way street, you can make first contact too. So I get it, Kameron.

#TeamAquaria #TeamKameron

1 hour ago, Jaawsshhh said:

"I never once started a fight" ~ Vixen.

o-rly-300x274.jpg

I felt no sympathy for Vixen. OHATALL.gif As soon as she brought up the judges praising Eureka during the mermaid runway, I could sense Ru saw a new/uncalled for side of her. Plus, she and Eureka sorta patched things up, or came to a mutual understanding before the runway! And for the other girls to say she should go home was no surprise. So I get why Ru brought all of this up. She wanted to slap some sense into her and make her see how she came off on the show. 

And Asia...stop trying to be Vixen's mother. I'm glad she got through to her during the show but it's time to let go as Ru said. The reunion was taped AFTER the finale, so y'all might understand why Asia was so upset. (DO NOT HOVER OVER THAT. MIGHT BE A HUGE SPOILER).

And the fuckery the girls gave to Kameron bothered me so much. I can be an introvert-extrovert at work sometimes. I shouldn't be the first person to say hello or good morning, it's a two-way street, you can make first contact too. So I get it, Kameron.

#TeamAquaria #TeamKameron

Child I think I love you. #samesies

Condragulations Aquaria!!! I'm very happy she won.

The lip syncs were good, ngl. Kameron and Aquaria turnt them out! Asia and Eureka were far too focused on reveals whereas K & A were more there to perform.

Eureka seriously faded in the lipsyncs. She kept doing the same damn kicks and Swiffer-split. It didn't fit "If". Same goes for Asia, her "reveal" did not fit the song AT. ALL. And I have to give Aquaria a standing o for doing the "If" choreography!!

On 6/23/2018 at 6:04 PM, devilpray said:

Asia pretty much sacrificed her chances of winning by calling Ru's bullshit. 

Oh, really? Maybe some dead butterflies had something to do with that... She was the most accomplished queen that got to the finale, but her own blind ambition took her down.

Oh, really? Maybe some dead butterflies had something to do with that... She was the most accomplished queen that got to the finale, but her own blind ambition took her down.

I posted that weeks before the finale tho

3 minutes ago, devilpray said:

I posted that weeks before the finale tho

Didn't check the date, but still... we'll never know if you were right, coz Asia done fucked it up for herself.

Maybe Ru will take some of the criticism on board for next season. Ratings are higher than ever, and producers finally got some major drama this past season. I'm thinking we're getting at least two angry Vixen-types next year.

After all the show has accomplished, don’t Ru have the damn money to do a live taping of the finale? And those poor butterflies... clean up on aisle 4. 

Im super late but i just found out about the butterfiles and had to see it omfggg lmao poor Asia. 

Congrats Aquaria, shes talented.

I didnt watch the finale tho. I just honestly felt no deep connection with anyone in the Top 4. 

Notice how they kept.panning away when Eureka was down on the floor lol..the one time they accidentally showed it, she was having a hard time getting up..was not smooth

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

After all the show has accomplished, don’t Ru have the damn money to do a live taping of the finale? And those poor butterflies... clean up on aisle 4. 

It is because the winner was leaked in the early season. Now for the finale They record each person winning and show only the winner in the end

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

I read they wanted to, but they would need a whole new set of producers and whatnot. It takes a lot more to do a live taping/airing than something pre-recorded. Plus censorship is a precaution.

4 hours ago, scottyj said:

It is because the winner was leaked in the early season. Now for the finale They record each person winning and show only the winner in the end

Well I mean all that can be avoided with a live taping lol.

3 hours ago, Jaawsshhh said:

I read they wanted to, but they would need a whole new set of producers and whatnot. It takes a lot more to do a live taping/airing than something pre-recorded. Plus censorship is a precaution.

I understand  what you mean... but in all seriousness, RPDR is HUGE. I don't see how they couldn't do it after 10 seasons. I hate every finale because it just isn't genuine. Then again, the prize is still 100 grand. Maybe a live taping will air when the prize is a million bucks. And just think... Survivor's prize in the beginning was a million bucks lol. We have a ways to go. Unless it is picked up by ABC or some big American network.