Madonna classics reinvented by others

madgefan

It's kinda weird IDK. No one can do Madonna like Madonna  :speakno:

I totally agree. But i do like the funky version by Capital Cities. I also always like Kelly Osbourne's version of "Papa Don't Preach". I liked the arrangement the most.

Let's add more covers! Fighter, can we do something regarding the youtube links? It would be great it there was a proper Youtube tag to share the links :smile:

oh, you only have to paste the links on the post and they convert to the player. I dont know why they dont work like this in your post, maybe you inserted them as links?

Yeah if you just enter the link addres directly into your post without using any of the 'tools', the player will show up, but it will only show up for a couple per post, the rest will just turn to links. So if you want the player to show up, just post the link like you're writing your text for the post, and limit it to two or three videos per post, so they will show up. :silly:

What do you "disagree" about it?

Kelly because of the autotune sound effect or whatever it is, + no strings at all, that is a crime :)

Alizée"s cover is so cheezy imo.

I love Jay Smith's cover of like a prayer, Madonna should consider doing a real rock  version in her next tour ^^

Another favorite metal cover si by We are the fallen, couldn't find any studio version on yt, the are ex members of Evanescence ;)

https://soundcloud.com/carlos-gonzalez-campos/like-a-prayer-we-are-the

Noa - Material Girl

Turkish singer Sertab Erener covered "Music" (turkish/bellydance style)

Nell Furtado covered "Like A Prayer" live

Fast forward to 4:30

This is supposed to be Adele...but I am not sure t's really her. Regardless, I like this version.

Britney Spears - Burning Up

Kelly because of the autotune sound effect or whatever it is, + no strings at all, that is a crime :)

Alizée"s cover is so cheezy imo.

I love Jay Smith's cover of like a prayer, Madonna should consider doing a real rock  version in her next tour ^^

Another favorite metal cover si by We are the fallen, couldn't find any studio version on yt, the are ex members of Evanescence ;)

https://soundcloud.com/carlos-gonzalez-campos/like-a-prayer-we-are-the

I really would love to hear her to a ROCK album period. I know some fans aren't up for it, but I love when she "rocks" it up with her songs. Though, Madonna isn't up for the idea as when she did an interview (I think for her last album) on Siruis Radio, the DJ suggested it and she shot it down. Boo hoo!!  Oh well, I'll have to settle for whenever she rocks it out on stage.

This is supposed to be Adele...but I am not sure t's really her. Regardless, I like this version.

Yeah, I don't recall who it is, but this isn't Adele.