Sign in to follow this  
DontTemptMe26

Rest in Peace Dolores O'Riordan

I am so deeply saddened for this loss to the world of music. Today I'm reminiscing to footage I recorded when The Cranberries had a reunion tour back in 2009. I attended the show in New York City and waited outside to secure that front row spot. 

I'm trying to rip the videos off of this DVD I made and am having absolutely no luck at all :-(

I remember trying to do this eons ago with no luck, and now I unfortunately have to revisit it. With that being said, I want to see if anyone out there can either make a copy of this DVD onto another disc and/or rip the files for me. 

I want to remaster the show and make it as complete as I can, with my own personal footage.

If anyone out there is willing to take a chance and help me out, I'd be forever grateful, as well as the many fans of The Cranberries.

post-134-0-17845000-1516141002_thumb.jpg

post-134-0-08112400-1516141011_thumb.jpg

post-134-0-25347800-1516141018_thumb.jpg

post-134-0-66842000-1516141027_thumb.jpg

post-134-0-06935200-1516141038_thumb.jpg

post-134-0-13270700-1516141048_thumb.jpg

The DVD can be played in your computer (with PowerDVD or any player)? If not...  maybe the problem is on your DVD reader, try with another PC. If it can be reader maybe it have a anti-copy system (I don't think for a fanmade DVD), try with DVD Shrink or Alcohol 120%. Usually I made ISO's of my DVD's with CDBurnerXP, but usually this don't have anti-copy.

The DVD can be played in your computer (with PowerDVD or any player)? If not...  maybe the problem is on your DVD reader, try with another PC. If it can be reader maybe it have a anti-copy system (I don't think for a fanmade DVD), try with DVD Shrink or Alcohol 120%. Usually I made ISO's of my DVD's with CDBurnerXP, but usually this don't have anti-copy.

Any chance you might be willing to assist?

When you insert the DVD to the computer you get nothing at all? A error message or something? You can see the VIDEO_TS or the files on the DVD, or can be played like a movie?

When you insert the DVD to the computer you get nothing at all? A error message or something? You can see the VIDEO_TS or the files on the DVD, or can be played like a movie?

Nothing plays or populates. Literally every other disc I put in, works just fine.